+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Llego's UI

Llego's UI

A lot of people have been asking for it, and I finally got around to getting it all uploaded, but I'm still in the process of working out the kinks of it all on WoWInterface, if you find any problems; just shoot me a PM and I'll try and figure out what the deal is. ALL credit goes to the respective UI/Addon authors, most notably Tuk. More information about his amazing UI is available here: Tukui : WoWInterface Downloads : Minimalistic Compilations
    And finally, the link to mine is at:
    LlegoUI [1920x1200] [Rendition of TukUI] : WoWInterface Downloads : Graphical Compilations

Thanks,
    Llego

Last edited by Llego; 11-09-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Moved to the UI Compilation forum.

It'd be good to include a screenshot if you could Llego, helps people visualize it before clicking on the link.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

shouldn't this be in the tankspot video UI thread?

doc

Llego, How do you get your main tank bars to show at the top left corner?

and..

What font are you using for all your addons?
    Last edited by Megix; 11-13-2009 at 03:08 PM.

What is the addon at the bottom with your hp+mana and the targets called? I'm trying to configure the UI for my warlock. Changed you action bars to bartender but need to move my hp and targets hp bar up abit because have 2 rows of action bars there.

got a question, and since youve used his addon pack im sure you can asnwer it for me. the folders that were extracted are fonts and interface. under interface there is an addon folder along with a few others. do i assume those folders go exactly as they are there into the original interface directory? also, where does the font folder go? thanks in advance.

is there a vent surver for tankspot and if so can somone tell me the details please
    askin in the wrong spot mate.

and nevermind to my question above, i figured it out.

well, the tech central sub-forum would probably be a better bet. however, im pretty sure TS doesnt have a vent server.

for donors only last i checked.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Only Donors have access to the Ventrilo server. It is one of the many great benefits of donating to this well designed site maintained by Ciderhelm.

So don't be lame-o, donate-o!

(That sounded funnier in my head.)

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Krenian ladies and gentlemen... /golfclap

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Megix View Post
    Llego, How do you get your main tank bars to show at the top left corner?

and..

What font are you using for all your addons?
    I clicked on them and drug them up there, and as for the font, if you download the UI and load all the profiles it should look exactly like that. I have no clue what the font is.

Quote Originally Posted by Squill View Post
    What is the addon at the bottom with your hp+mana and the targets called? I'm trying to configure the UI for my warlock. Changed you action bars to bartender but need to move my hp and targets hp bar up abit because have 2 rows of action bars there.
    You can't move them. If you don't know.lua don't use this UI. There is pretty much no in game configuration for the bars/unitframes/focus/target, etc...

edit: nvm again... >.>

other than that, this ui rocks!
    Last edited by jettzypher; 11-16-2009 at 08:13 PM.

Llego UI errors

Just want to know how to fix Llego UI, there is a a couple of things that wont work, fixed that
    guess it was some of my other add-ons that interfered with the new ones =/ Need to change size of the Chat window as weell
    and how to change transparency of my recount? and i'd also like to know how i change my totem bars as a shaman
    1. How do i change transparency on my recount ?
    2. How do i move my totem bar ?
    3. How can i customize my action bars ?(as you can c on the picture the are on top of each other)

And Each time i relog my UI size resets
    Last edited by Dyminator; 11-21-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Fixed 1 problem, but found new ones =)

._.

Any chance of an update to this for 3.3?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Any chance of an update to this for 3.3?

Cheers.
    Going to upload the updated version tonight, sorry it took so long had a crazy week full of college exams! It is looking better than ever, I made a few changes that I'll document later.

-Llego

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    1. How do i change transparency on my recount ?
    2. How do i move my totem bar ?
    3. How can i customize my action bars ?(as you can c on the picture the are on top of each other)

And Each time i relog my UI size resets
    Like I said, if you do not know .lua, do not use this UI. Now, if you had read the installation instructions you'd notice that I said to load the profiles for the addons :P

To answer your questions:
    1) Load the profile.
    2) I don't know, I'm not a shaman, but I can tell you again if you are not comfortable editing .lua files, uninstall the UI because you will not be happy with the results.
    3) Again, only by editing .lua files can you change most parts of this UI. Neither Tuk nor I can be contacted in the event that you need support and have edited these files. Also a lot of the problems you are having with your action bars seem to be caused by the UI compilation being out of date, which I plan on fixing tonight.

EDIT: Also, this UI is for widescreen only, and it looks like you are playing on a normal resolution monitor. Check out TukUI on WoWinterface for a solution.

ah great, looking forward to it =D

cheers

Will it be uploaded to the same url for your older UI? Or will it be a new link?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Will it be uploaded to the same url for your older UI? Or will it be a new link?

It finally get verified on WoWI, its available at the same link.

Thanks for all of you being patient, finals week was the suck D:

+ Reply to Thread