+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pally roation

pally roation

i need help with ret dps rotaion plz send me videos, add ons to help me with my rotaion on my pally!
    Last edited by wolflordss; 11-07-2009 at 11:26 AM.

I strongly advice Maintankadin site - it's been on internet since like... forever. There you have complete information about Paladins mechanics.

About rotation - its famous 96969 where you rotate 9 sec. cd's (Consecration, Judgement, Holy Shield) with 6sec. cd's (HotR, ShoR). Note that 2 out of 3 nine sec cd's are not really 9s, but for sake of rotation and maximising dps you pretend they are.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyOoMKtREI"]Watch the link I've just found[/ame]

969 is for tank, he was after Ret.

There is no set rotation for Ret, instead a priority system:
    HoW > CS > Judge > DS > Cons > Exo

However this will change depending on mobs/seal. If you're single targeting Judge is higher up on priority than CS due to the greater single target damage, and if you have Command on while doing aoe trash then CS would be higher due to aoe damage.

You will occasionally find that skills are coming off CD at the same time, at which point you should use which ever one comes first in the priority list to maxmise DPS.

Addons aren't needed, just brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Niian View Post
    969 is for tank, he was after Ret.

There is no set rotation for Ret, instead a priority system:
    HoW > CS > Judge > DS > Cons > Exo

However this will change depending on mobs/seal. If you're single targeting Judge is higher up on priority than CS due to the greater single target damage, and if you have Command on while doing aoe trash then CS would be higher due to aoe damage.

You will occasionally find that skills are coming off CD at the same time, at which point you should use which ever one comes first in the priority list to maxmise DPS.

Addons aren't needed, just brains.
    The addon CLRET gives you pretty picture on screen when you are starting out.

You pretty fast should get the idea and usually end up turning off the addon.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

My bad then - anyone got any good l2read tutor? :P

+ Reply to Thread