+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Wotlk Fury Warrior Guide

Haste only influences your white hits.
    (to be correct, the attackspeed, so that it also works indirect on HS/cleave)

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    landsoul's spreadsheet will tell you exactly what you need to know for that sort of question:

Landsoulís Spreadsheet
    If I trusted it on this, I woudln't have ask :\ Well thanks but I've plugged the combinations in there at least 10 times and the results are shady IMO

melee doesn't get GCD help from haste unfortunately and yes it only increases your white hits. However, this in turn also increases rage generation and your ability to heroic strike faster (more rage, and faster swings). I wouldn't rate it very high overall as a stat, but it's not completely useless like it is to Arms. I'd probably put it at a .6 SEP value or so. Landsoul's sheet last I checked (long time ago mind you) had it around there. Think of haste as a slightly better stat than hit after 8% soft cap. It helps with white swings, and thus rage, but has the added benefit of allowing you to throw out more HS's too.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Awesome guide

I just got my second Justicebringer - Item - World of Warcraft last night and im pretty sure u mentioned something earlier in your videos that was important using the same weapon speed on both weapons.Might have wrong :-)

Something i should think of or just hit like crazy as usual?

Armory:The World of Warcraft Armory

Yes i know i might gem different then others but im trying my way :-)

In my old videos I mentioned desyncing your weapons if you had two that were the same speed and you had major problems managing your rage. Honestly you should never have to unless you really are that bad at managing your rage and if that is the case the best remedy is more practice.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

to those of you still wondering why you see slam cast even with /stopcasting in your macro - it happens when you have used HS or Cleave but there was no melee swing yet

if you really-really dont want slam casting timer try this macro:

/stopcasting
    /cast Slam
    /stopcasting

P.S. thank you for the great guide thegreatyou!
    Last edited by euler; 11-20-2009 at 12:26 PM.

I believe once you are very close to being crit capped that haste will actually overtake crit. Currently Haste and Agi have the same SEP value for me, so I think it's time for me to change from the +22 Agi enchant to the +23 haste enchant on my cloak. This probably doen't happen for most poeple until they have tones of crit on their gear however, but come Icecrown I think it will be easy to ArP and Crit cap.

Jaydeen, the only problem I can see with your gems are 1) You're not expertise capped and have no expertise gems (but that's just a minor thing, I never gemmed for expertise just to hit the cap) and 2) You're using the 21 agi/3% crit dmg meta instead of the 21 crit/3% crit dmg meta. Str/Crit gems are actually better than pure Str gems in yellow slots for most socket bonuses.

actually the 21agi/3% crit damage gem is better because you can simply use 1 nightmare tear and then you have free choice to do what ever you want with the rest of your gems. with kings the crit loss is very minimal (only like 0.12% or something like that) and the damage you gain by not needing to use the str/stam gems is going to more than make up for that crit loss.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Thanks for the great guide man. I was told last night to get my dps gear in order for our hardmode stuff and this has helped me immensely with my plans for tonight.

That and landsoul's spreadsheet has pointed me towards the right gemming/chanting mechanics.

Yay fury warriors!

with kings the crit loss is very minimal (only like 0.12% or something like that)
    0.087%
    without kings, it's 0.12%

Agi/3% meta

actually the 21agi/3% crit damage gem is better because you can simply use 1 nightmare tear and then you have free choice to do what ever you want with the rest of your gems. with kings the crit loss is very minimal (only like 0.12% or something like that) and the damage you gain by not needing to use the str/stam gems is going to more than make up for that crit loss.
    So this may be a dumb question, After looking at your toon, is your meta gem active? Since it requires 1 red, 1 blue (nightmare tear) and 1 yellow? I didn't see any yellows on your toon. Also just wanted to know your thoughts about what was previously said to gem for str/crit in yellow slots instead of pure str. Looks like your gemming for pure str. Im messing around with my gemming right now(wasting a ton of gold) trying to get it just right. (and yes i know i still need bezerking on my sword, just got it as well as the better enchant on my gloves). What I'm thinking is getting the agi/3% meta gem then putting the nightmare tear in my chest piece, changing my legplates to 20str, changing my boots to the str/crit and putting 20str in my sword. I also know my expertise is low, (i use raid food for this until i get more gear which brings me to about 22 exp). Any good suggestions? Thanks all.
    Martinbishop-US-Hakkar

nightmare tears count for blue, yellow, and red

Thanks

Wonderful, i was missing that bit of info. So aside from that dumb question, any suggestions for me?
    Martinbishop-US-Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by martinbishop View Post
    Wonderful, i was missing that bit of info. So aside from that dumb question, any suggestions for me?
    Martinbishop-US-Hakkar
    Make a thread here: HALP! I need advice - TankSpot

I'm sure a bunch of people will chime in (me included).

Edit: Quick look - You have way too much hit and you're not expertise soft capped. You can comfortably drop down to ~200 hit, raise your expertise to as close to 26 as you can get, and then just focus on Str/AP/Crit.

The Warrior t9 or t9.5 legplates with expertise would be a huge upgrade for you over the ones you have from XT.

And then the Crimson Star from the Triumph vendor would be a good upgrade.

What exactly is a "rage dump"? By your description in the article, I wasn't exactly sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgrax of Orgrimmar View Post
    What exactly is a "rage dump"? By your description in the article, I wasn't exactly sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.
    a rage dump is an ability that costs a large amount of rage that you use in order to get rid of excess rage.

rage dumps are good if used correctly because they can add to your DPS, but if used incorrectly they can cause you to have lower DPS since you will not have the rage to do your harder hitting abilities

very useful.thx. i think, i will be wary of my rotation timing. it looks as my main problem to boost DPS. Can u check my character and say what could be done better on my gear to increase dps?character name Antilopka.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by antilopka View Post
    Can u check my character and say what could be done better on my gear to increase dps?character name Antilopka.
    Try posting in the HALP! forum.

Dps Troubles

I am having a confusing amount of trouble that I haven't experienced till recently. About 2 patches ago and another tier set lower, i was pulling about 4.5-4.7k dps in 25man raids. I am currently geared at T9 and yet my dps has dropped about 1k or more. I have read the forums of different sites including this one and watched different guides. My current fury rotation is WW->BT->BT and adding Slam when it procs during the CD's of my attacks and HS when my rage is above 65-70. My hit is at 8.48% and my expertise is 22/22. I have met other fury warriors less geared and with 4% hit out dps'ing me. Can anyone explain why this is? Are my numbers wrong some where? I have been dealing with this for about a month and i cannot explain it. I feel as tho my attacks are missing but im not entirely sure. No one on my realm has been very benificial on this subject. Kudos and my admiration to anyone able to help me with this.

+ Reply to Thread