+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Wotlk Fury Warrior Guide

Since we mostly raid 25 man, Commanding Presence seems a waste (might and other wars Com Shout so mine isnt used) - opinions?

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Tuf=- View Post
    Since we mostly raid 25 man, Commanding Presence seems a waste (might and other wars Com Shout so mine isnt used) - opinions?

Thanks for your time.
    piercing howl and imp execute are the only other options really if you have someone already giving the 5/5 imp demo debuff (prot pally/bear).
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

I've watched your video multiple times to see if I was doing anything wrong, because my dps remains low. I noticed that my hits are much lower than yours on the target dummy (you crit 6k and 7k often while i crit 4k-6k) would you pelase take a look at my armory to see what/if im doing somethingw rong? or is it just my gear sucks?
    Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nmaw&cn=Tryrun

thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Loocosnayrb View Post
    I've watched your video multiple times to see if I was doing anything wrong, because my dps remains low. I noticed that my hits are much lower than yours on the target dummy (you crit 6k and 7k often while i crit 4k-6k) would you pelase take a look at my armory to see what/if im doing somethingw rong? or is it just my gear sucks?
    Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nmaw&cn=Tryrun

thanks in advance!
    You have alot going wrong with your gear/enchanting/gemming/spec. You are better off creating your own thread in the HALP! section, so that we can properly respond to you without over-inflating the posts in this thread with irrelevant material.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Tuf=- View Post

Thanks for your time.
    If youre min/maxxing a raid, usually the raid leader will want classes to bring raid utility and have it worked out in advance. Most raids have about 30 guys that rotate in and out. If nobody has been assigned to take this, you should. Not only does it not really hurt you that much, it makes you more valuable to your team. There is a chance you would be taken over someone else if you make these kinds of contributions.

If the RL (like myself) knows that you bring the best commanding shout buff, I am going to hold a place in the raid for you in my head. Im not saying they take you instead of a 6th healer, just that if its between you and a 3rd rogue, you might get the nod.

Get the max commanding shout buff and make sure you raid leaders know you will be responsible for it.
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

Dps problems

I've been Fury for a long time but for some reason i keep hitting a wall. My dps was going on great untill some new patches came, ever since i tried to find out what i was doing wrong. I used to output 10k dps and more (with less then 30% buff) but now i seem to be much lower(with 30% buff in icc) wich is really starting to bug me.

This is my Char with his current gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nd&cn=Zaphiron

Atm my current rotation is: WW > BT > (slamproc) > BT > (T10 2nd slam) > WW > BT > Tend to use HS for rage dump for 70 rage and up.

If anyone could tell me what i'm doing wrong i would be so thankfull.

http://www.tankspot.com/forumdisplay...-I-need-advice

Make your own thread do not clutter the stickies

I did yeah i saw but im not getting any responce

Hay TGM, I noticed in your video you had a rage counter in the middle. Is it using MSBT? If so, how can I make one for myself? I tend to forget about my rage and get rage starved

Cardaxar|US-Dunemaul
    n1ck1stkr13g.deviantart.com / nicistkvlt.blogspot.com

If you wish do discuss my UI, please do it in my UI thread. Yes, I know it hasn't been updated in the lat century, but it's a pain to do. One day I'll get around to uploading my current one.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Ahh ok mate Thanks!

Going back to the Slam macro, whether or not the stop casting is a DPS loss. What if you just macro your Slam with a jump, or some other movement that would cancel the Slam cast. Would that eliminate the minor DPS loss and still keep the macro functional? Something like...

/cast Slam
    /jump

(I'm terrible with macro writing)

Honestly it's easier to just learn to only hit slam when you have a Slam! proc, instead of trying to work around a macro.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    Honestly it's easier to just learn to only hit slam when you have a Slam! proc, instead of trying to work around a macro.
    Exactly. You could even get smarter and download Power Aura's and make an aura pop up for Slam! procs. You can even set it for stacks > 1 for the t10 4 peice Slam! proc.

If you just use >= 1 it stays up whenever you have it. So, for example, the t10 procs and you get a 2 stack and use one, the popup image will stay up until you use the second. And if you just get a normal proc it shows up and then goes away when you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronninn View Post
    Exactly. You could even get smarter and download Power Aura's and make an aura pop up for Slam! procs. You can even set it for stacks > 1 for the t10 4 peice Slam! proc.
    The best thing I've found to do is to use both MSBT and class timers to display slam procs. I've configured the bloodsurge setting in MSBT to display a clear and concise message that's easily noticeable. And then I use class timers to give me a measurement of time and whether or not it's a 4pt10 proc or not. Power auras can be especially complicated I feel, and if you're having trouble keeping track of slam already, it's easier to just use..well..easier mods.
    Last edited by kvlt; 08-25-2010 at 12:21 AM.
    Cardaxar|US-Dunemaul
    n1ck1stkr13g.deviantart.com / nicistkvlt.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    If you just use >= 1 it stays up whenever you have it. So, for example, the t10 procs and you get a 2 stack and use one, the popup image will stay up until you use the second. And if you just get a normal proc it shows up and then goes away when you use it.
    I actually have 2 aura's for the Slam, one for the first stack and a second for the second stack, that way I know when I have the slam with the reduced cooldown.

There are hundreds if not thousands of different ways to track Slam! procs. How you track them isn't really important as long as it results in you using slam properly.

Elitistjerks deleted the fury warrior thread, and I need some help with Deep Wounds. My dps was huge this fight ( http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...?s=2621&e=2816 ) and I'm hoping somebody can reiterate and elaborate on how I managed to get 18k DW ticks.

+ Reply to Thread