+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Wotlk Fury Warrior Guide

Sounds fine to me self buffed on a test dummy, they are pretty useless to test your actual DPS as a warrior because the class is so dependent on buffs from other classes, but that performance should do you fine for ICC10 if you can get a couple of favourable buffs in the raid group to boost it.

You should always be using slam when it procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxmadman View Post
    Sounds fine to me self buffed on a test dummy, they are pretty useless to test your actual DPS as a warrior because the class is so dependent on buffs from other classes, but that performance should do you fine for ICC10 if you can get a couple of favourable buffs in the raid group to boost it.
    Okay this was without the items replaced. What is best raidfood and flasks for fury? I thought i saw it in one of Thegreatme videos but it is not in the one from tankspot i believe. Or should i just stick with WF?

Raidfood: I normally just use fish feasts but if you really want to minmax I'd go for:
    Dragonfin Filet - Item - World of Warcraft

Since it scales with Kings / Zerker Stance.

Flask: Flask of Endless Rage - Item - World of Warcraft

is there an easy to see/use addon that notifies me when bloodsurge procs.
    -So I just stand in the corner and take all the damage?
    -Correct, your the tank.
    -I'm going to go re-roll

zyd, you can use several addons, including Mik's Scrolling Battle Text, or PowerAuras. The Addon forums we have here would probably be a good place to look for some help.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    the reason you see warriors in high end guilds gemming for arp is generally because they either:
    A) have an arp trinket and are gemming ArP so they can be soft capped
    B) have enough ArP that with arp gems they are at/near the hard cap.
    so if yiou have the gear arp is better?

Quote Originally Posted by zyd View Post
    is there an easy to see/use addon that notifies me when bloodsurge procs.
    You can use Warrior proc alert.

Quote Originally Posted by heldunder View Post
    so if yiou have the gear arp is better?
    Yes and no, there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to the question, the best way individually is to use Landsouls spreadsheet and start playing around with gear/gem combos and see what SEP's it gives. In my case (should have armoury link in drop down) Landsoul had Arp at something like 1.031 SEP until I hit soft cap, then it droped down below 1, so whilst gemming it was an increase (I was already gemmed this way bar one gem to hit soft cap), it wasn't a huge DPS gain either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxmadman View Post
    Yes and no, there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to the question, the best way individually is to use Landsouls spreadsheet and start playing around with gear/gem combos and see what SEP's it gives. In my case (should have armoury link in drop down) Landsoul had Arp at something like 1.031 SEP until I hit soft cap, then it droped down below 1, so whilst gemming it was an increase (I was already gemmed this way bar one gem to hit soft cap), it wasn't a huge DPS gain either way.

that thing never works for me =[... i always end up getting totely dif. results in real life ( well... internets real life) lol

Quote Originally Posted by heldunder View Post
    that thing never works for me =[... i always end up getting totely dif. results in real life ( well... internets real life) lol
    When dealing with ArP gearing always remember to factor in sunder armor. if your testing dps on a dummy you need to sunder it to get accurate dps parses because the ArP from gear doenst stack with sunder, it gets added in after the mobs armor-sunder armor%.

Added a section on parse analysis to the holding tank. Currently It only has info on figuring out how many BT/WW's you 'lost'. Can't add a section on Slam! proc usage because parses don't show that data since it isn't int he combat log anymore.

I will see what I can do about adding some more info to it in the morning. As always give me suggestions for any thing I can add, delete, or fix.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

i was just wondering i have 8% hit at the moment with the plus three talent points in. should i change this???? if this dosent make sense i am sorry, am very tired while writing this
    Last edited by skullz; 12-29-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skullz View Post
    i was just wondering i have 8% crit at the moment with the plus three talent points in. should i change this???? if this dosent make sense i am sorry, am very tired while writing this
    Can you link your armory, something seems very amiss with your crit. Unbuffed in Fury i sit around 42% crit.

can you please list your addons! i really enojoy the looks of it in the movie! // best regards devrak

Quote Originally Posted by devraky View Post
    can you please list your addons! i really enojoy the looks of it in the movie! // best regards devrak
    Check this thread Devraky!
    /cast Shield Slam
    /use Hand Grenade

I tried the dps excel sheet, i already tried it with arms but i don't get what my dps should be is it the dps metric? Now i try it with fury but some gear is not getting recognised so has no use to put it in now.

Added a section on armor penetration to the guide discussing gemming for ArP in relation to hard/soft capping ArP.

as per usual if you see any mistakes, errors, missing info, etc. let me know.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

just read over my last post such an idiot while im tired. i ment to say i have 8% hit not crit, jesus with 8% crit think i must have to be bk before i hit 60

So I posted in the halp section but didn't get too many responses. I am not able to use landsouls spreadsheet at the moment and I just aquired the hilt. Which weapon combo would be best for my dps right now? I assume the str sword and reckoning in off hand. Can you tell me for sure?
    Martinbishop-hakkar

+ Reply to Thread