+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury mastery

Fury mastery

Just a short post, i just wanted to say although i am going for hit cap through reforging on my fury warrior ( im about 24% now), i came across another fury warrior in pug icc raid. I had better gear and ofc assumed il wipe the floor with him on dps especially because when i looked at his gear he had reforged alot of his stats to mastery and wasn't going for white hit cap at all. I was expecting very little from him tbh.

I was very surprised to find that he was right on my tail dps wise.Although i was top dps ofc, he wasn't very far behind at all, i can not help but feel if he had same gear as me would he have overtaken me(i wasnt vastly over gearing him just to be clear just slightly, and i was the sunder bot, since he refused to do that, but that wouldnt have much much diff imo)? Hes no where near hit cap but his raging blow was hitting like a truck . I checked recount and his raging blow crits were literally double mine. I was flabbergasted. Im seriously considering experimenting with some mastery contrary to popular belief here that mastery is useless for fury. The fury mastery alos effects enrage so in turn it does increase all damage.

Thoughts?
    "Gnoma Brasi sleeps withs the murlocs"

if mastery was better than other stats it could be proven mathematically, and simply put the math says it's not.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

With the patch coming today and the change to matery "Unshackled Fury now gains approximately 50% more benefit per point of Mastery", does this put the math for mastery close enough to hit after the soft cap that we actually want this stat?

I'm working on that, hopefully I'll have an answer by the end of the day.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

+ Reply to Thread