+ Reply to Thread

Thread: another lame dps :(

another lame dps :(

hi my fury warrir doesnt like to dps properly
    this is him :
    The World of Warcraft Armory

my main rotation is ww/bt/cleave or HS

please help me i always dps 3-4 k im ready to hit my head to the wall every fu cking thing taht i do i cant reach 5k atleast
    ofc its possible to hit 5 k in very crowded places like ony whelps but i mean my single target dps that is 4k in best situation
    help me plz im so tired.... ((((

Are you using Slam procs? Or Execute when the boss is getting low on hp? Both these things can improve your DPS, if you have the rage to support them.

I'm no expert on fury but the first thing to do is drop your expertise to about 5%, you should always be behind a mob so that'll be about all you need, I'd drop your hit down too - that's a little harder seeing as you've got it on your gear but look for upgrades that don't have hit.

I'll let others suggest gear replacements, but I'd regem out of expertise down to 5% as soon as possible. Personally I followed the instant-slam specs that are around the place but I'm not well informed enough to comment on non-instant slam specs ... am sure someone else will
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

well i do use execute when ww and bt are on cd but not slam procs and let me tell u ive used slam proc builds and that has even worse result in dps meter

You are above exp cap and WAY ABOVE hit cap and you still gem / enchant for it.
    You dont have Bloodsurge in talents but you have 5 points in U. Wrath. Take Imp. Execute only if you have execute glyph.

well right no i changed my talents now i have blodd surge again i wish it helps ...
    and even with this hit that you call it way too much i miss on melee attacks.

1. Get at least your 2pc T9 for the crit bonus
    2. Get the ilvl 245 ring off the vendor to replace your ring of invincibility
    3. Get the crafted titanium spikeguard bracers
    4. Replace your Worldcarver ASAP, I know it is RNG but do what you can and put Berserking on it
    5. Use a proc notification addon such as MSBT to alert you on Bloodsurge procs (I especially like a sound notification so you can focus on your rotation and simply hear the proc and know to use it). Your rotation seems mostly fine but you should use every bloodsurge proc as long as it doesn't interfere with your WW/BT timing and spam Heroic Strike or Cleave whenever you have enough rage while making sure to never miss a GCD for WW/BT/BS Proc
    Last edited by Squirrelnut; 11-06-2009 at 11:38 AM.

One thing you should train yourself to do is not heroic strike yourself into rage starvation. If your gear is poor you can do this quite often. Go practice on a dummy and work out the kinks.

omg man i should replace my worldcarver? oO
    i thought my axe is better than my sword which gives agility...
    i rly dont know why

+ Reply to Thread