+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gems ....answered?

gems ....answered?

i have been looking but havent found a thread on "general" best gems to use per socket so i figured i would post this in hopes you will correct me because I'm sure I'm wrong.
    Blue +30 stamina
    Red +10 dodge (or parry) +15 stamina or +10 defense +15 stamina
    Yellow???? + 10 defense +15 stamina

Quote Originally Posted by hyrl View Post
    i have been looking but havent found a thread on "general" best gems to use per socket so i figured i would post this in hopes you will correct me because I'm sure I'm wrong.
    Blue +30 stamina
    Red +10 dodge (or parry) +15 stamina or +10 defense +15 stamina
    Yellow???? + 10 defense +15 stamina
    I'll assume you meant the bold part to be expertise since you listed defense twice.

I would use:

Blue: +30 stam
    Yellow: +30 stam
    Red: +30 stam unless used for meta and hits a socket bonus of +9stam or +12 stam then use the expertise/stam or dodge/stam depending on personal preference/current stats.

If you do gem for socket bonuses then yes, the gems outlined are probably the best, and we'll see what ICC gemming requires, but for now I still advocate stam.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I prefer to go with exp + stam for red sockets, particularly if you have a stam bonus/need the meta. I wouldn't bother with dodge.

+ Reply to Thread