Now you're in some territory I know well! Welcome to Frost tanking! Here's my input on the matter.
1) With Glyph of Howling Blast, you're better off running a one disease rotation. Your Obliterates don't hit quite as hard, but you'll never lose aggro anyway. Use blood boil on trash to keep them on you, but on single targets, always use blood strike for the death runes. Other than that, your rotation really doesnt change unless you find some remarkable situation..
Initial pull: HB, DnD, BB. Now you have an aggro base, heavily front-loaded. Use IBF and RS as available.
After CD: HB, Ob, BBx2, RP dump.
2) The glyphs you need to pick up are Glyph of Raise Dead, and Glyph of Horn of Winter. Yo should also swap out UBA for Obliterate or DnD. Nice talent build, btw.
3) You need a ring and a trinket BADLY. If you have the emblems, pick up Signet of the Impregnable Fortress to replace the Solid Platinum Band. For a trinket, go for Essence of Gossamer. Drops from Hadronox in H AN.
4) Your avoidance is comparable to mine. 35% unbuffed, + 5% miss chance. Where your thingthing came up with 54%, I have no idea.
5) Ironically, despite the deprivation in gear (Ring/trink) you're ready to tank Naxx/OS10. Start Youtubin'! If you don't know the fights, you're not really ready to tank anything. Good luck on Heigan the Unclean. That fight's a horribly, gimmicky mess lol
...Thoughts of a philosophical Death Knight...
If death is the inevitable end of life, is life the inevitable end of undeath?