+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Guide to Downloading or Uploading a User Interface

Space on your harddrive are getting larger and cheaper. I would just have two wow folders, complete with everything, and then two shortcuts on your desktop.

ok, for the life of me i can not figure out why i can not see the boda ui profiles to load. Any and all help is needed please.

WTF folder

Hey, I have tried to install an addon pack but it seems I'm doing something wrong with my WTF folder, I put in the account name ( have tried 3 different things for that and still I'm not sure wich is correct) I have put in my server (about that: do I have to put EU or PVP behind it?) and my character name, and still the command I have to type in in-game doesnt work for me, please help

Have you ticked the "Activate Out of Date Addons" box on the addon control panel at the character selection screen?

Did you unpack the addons to the \\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Have you ticked the "Activate Out of Date Addons" box on the addon control panel at the character selection screen?

Did you unpack the addons to the \\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ folder?
    I have figured it all out and my UI is working, the problem was my account name and it seemed I had to put in some weird code for that

+ Reply to Thread