+ Reply to Thread

Thread: enchanting t 9.5 gloves

enchanting t 9.5 gloves

I just got yesterday the Koltira's Handguards of Triumph and gemed them with 30 stamina for more health pool, but i lack expertise, should i enchant 15 expertise instead of 2% threat and parry increase? Or more Health pool? I get around 33k hp unbuffed now and 22 expertise rating (around 5.5% if i remember correctly, am at work now), so what do you guys think? armoy link on signature.
    Last edited by Trork; 10-05-2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: 5.5% and not 5.3%

I just checked your armory and you are in your DPS spec. Let us know when your armory is correct and we can provide you with enchants you need.
    If we donít make it alive, well itís a hell of a good day to die
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hadgar&n=Angur

If you're having threat issues, 2% threat and parry may be the way to go.

If not, then get 18 stam for EH, or 20 agility for some avoidance and armor.

I've found it better to gem 10 exp/15 stam in some red sockets rather than enchanting for the tiny bit of expertise.
    Toblerone - Space Goat Warrior
    Chupachup - Space Goat Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Angur View Post
    I just checked your armory and you are in your DPS spec. Let us know when your armory is correct and we can provide you with enchants you need.
    sorry about that, i keep changing all the time :P

wow-heroes got me saved as tank spec

I might be adding the threat one, not sure yet... and put on some stam/expertise gems instead as Toblerone suggests, cheers.

Teensy bit off topic but out of morbid curiousity, what would you call the Tier 9 258 lvl gloves?

On my server the consensus is 9.0/9.25/9.5, with some people using 9.0/9.3/9.6, but I've never seen anyone refer to it as 9.0/9.5/.... 9.99?

Quote Originally Posted by Zothor View Post
    Teensy bit off topic but out of morbid curiousity, what would you call the Tier 9 258 lvl gloves?

On my server the consensus is 9.0/9.25/9.5, with some people using 9.0/9.3/9.6, but I've never seen anyone refer to it as 9.0/9.5/.... 9.99?
    it was my bad hehe, tis t 9.25 :-) was too early in the morning...was going to work and did not enough sleep cause of wow :P was so tired i even wrote mana pool instead of health pool lol :P

I realize this is an old post but I thought I'd mention this enchant. If threat is an issue then you'll want hit/expertise/2% threat, but for those who don't may I suggest 240 armor (Glove Reinforcements).

Seems like this would be the ideal EH enchant even though it's from BC. Thanks to tankingtips.com for bringing this enchant to my attention.

+ Reply to Thread