+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Weekly Marmot, Anub'arak 25 Hard and More!

Quote Originally Posted by Krenian View Post
    I have to say that I really like this idea of Lore doing a weekly thing like this.

I see good things coming out of this! Good thinking guys.
    In before people start requesting Aliena to participate in this as well. :P

Also, I think Lore should still be purple. It's fitting for his class. Or pink, perhaps!

What if women have more guts than men on average, are you then all that is woman? This seems like a line of thought worth continuing.

Also, I'm actually toying with the thought, but my current computer doesn't recognize any USB devices, so I'm kinda screwed.

I think Lores a hottie Well anyway, I can't wait to see next weeks.

Grats

Congratulations to EVERYONE on the Tankspot.com staff, as well as its community! You have all helped create something very unique and special and I am very excited to see what lies in the future. I'm confident I speak for many tanks when I say that I would not be the meat shield I am today without this community

While I love the addition of Class Guides for healing and dps, Raid oriented encounter videos, and GREAT blogs from people of all roles throughout the game I am very much looking forward to seeing more tank oriented news, guides, and videos/podcasts?(please!).

TL;DR Thank you very much and congrats ladies!
    Zeppelin, Wow, and Whiskey... Can life get any better? I submit that it Can NOT!

Glad to see we're still growing! Love the site as always and when I get some time tonight I'm going to watch Lore's "Discourses I"

I like the video, think its a great idea what your doing. Very nice set-up...wish mine was as clean. BTW you dont need sun, sport that gamer tan proudly!

you dont need more sun, the sun is evil freya uses sunbeams to kill us all

You might want to name the youtube-vid for ease in the future, i.e. The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 1 (Lore's UI)

As it's going to be weekly. Having to browse through 8 vid's just to catch that one phrase you forgot, could be a pain

Rather than needing sun, you might want to consider looking into your lighting situation...you're looking washed out (and pale, but washed out). Which is probably more lighting-related than sun-related.

Yeah getting the lighting in here is tricky. I'm still playing with it but that might be the best I can do for now.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Well done, Lore. And the rest of you. Thank you for your efforts.
    <3

Love where the site is going... Keep it up. Oh and lore are you single?!

Great Job on the video Lore. I just want to say I appreciate all you guys do. This site has helped me and my guild through some tough times on Progression. Keep up the good work.

Hey could some one tell me how to spell the names of the addons lore was talking about in the WM episode 1 video. I am a really bad speller and it would help me out a lot

Check his addon section rekkless64. It's all written there.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Dang lore, First line makes me laugh a little inside, but then it also would make me feel strange...anyway keep up the good work bud

I guess if gnomes can tank, than so can hobbits...

Quote Originally Posted by Maritime View Post
    I guess if gnomes can tank, than so can hobbits...
    WIN!

Grats Lore and everyone else! I'll be downloading the library of Project Marmot videos tonight, so that I may enjoy them in Hi-Def goodness! Love this site, thanks guys! Spend my $20 wisely!

Can you list the addons you talked about? The one when he was up at the test dummies was hard to hear.

mamamoo, go to our UI forum and UI Compilations subforum there, Lore has his own thread there.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread