+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Weekly Marmot, Anub'arak 25 Hard and More!

I love you, Tankspot.

hey i liked it overall. but on a more personal note as a player myself i find it sometimes hard to get my ui down to were id lie it and after watching some of the tankspot vids was wondering exactly how to set up my ui like this knowing the add ons helps but its setting it up thats the real pain

It's great to hear the site aiming to strike a coverage balance between tanking and the general WoW community, and I think it's entirely feasible. Just the addition of movie raid guides alone opened up TS to a much broader audience, and using that as a kind of entry point should allow the healing and DPS communities to flourish here. As a tank, I'm relieved to know tanking coverage will still the be the bread and butter of the site, but it'll be great to have something for everyone.

Love the new idea - and something to come back for once a week at least when its quiet on the content front.

vid is fun-and personable. Wouldnt mind seeing some of you guys when you are raiding/spazzing on the keyboard.

Great Vid..just wondering Lore, what size Monitor you use when playing? and at what settings?

Thanks for the video Lore - did you find Pitbull hard to set up? Got it instead of X-Perl after watching your video and it is really frustrating me!

Think im turning deaf :P

What buff bar addon are you saying ?

Lbuffbar :P ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonianlie View Post
    Think im turning deaf :P

What buff bar addon are you saying ?

Lbuffbar :P ?
    Think he said Elkano's Buffbars.

Way to go Lore!

Hey Tankspot!
    Ive been lurking in the shadows for awhile, watching Vids, looking at UI's and Lore, buddy, this answered a lot of my questions on your UI; Except one.

Your Chat, I know you said it was WoW basic, but how did you get your input bar in the center of your screen? That is my only question. Also, congrats on the promotion. Im sure you will do great.

Just be sure to keep it awkward.

Hey Tankspot, Lore especially!

I've been sitting here all night fixing my UI with a lot of help from The Weekly Marmot - love the idea btw, can't wait for next episode. Anyway I got pretty much all I want figured out except one thing with Grid that I never really quite figured out. How do you get peoples mana/rage/energy/power at the bottom of the little frame?

Oh and what addon were you using for the "target frames"? aloft or something? Didn't really catch that. Also looking forward to hear about the CowTip addon...never got that to work properly.

Sorry bout the extra post but I couldn't find any edit button :-p

Lore,

Thanks for the UI tips. I really like the viewport from skinner as a place to put info/buttons and not muck up my actual game screen. One problem I'm having is the color of the viewport background keeps changing. If I go some where "light" it changes to a blue or white and other times its black. How did you enable your gradient and how do you get it to stay a fixed color.

Thanks much!

Lore, what is the add-on that deals with the name plates, this was the part where you were attacking training dummies ( I think you called it aloth? I couldn't figure it out. Also what is the add-on that gives the ((( ) in the middle of your screen, 3 bars on the left, 1 on the right.

Hey Lore, you think you will ever update this with a new UI. I am sure it has changed. How about it. Give us a new one.

Lore, what is the add-on that deals with the name plates, this was the part where you were attacking training dummies ( I think you called it aloth? I couldn't figure it out. Also what is the add-on that gives the ((( ) in the middle of your screen, 3 bars on the left, 1 on the right.

It is spelled Aloft. The other one is called Ice Hub, but don't quote me on the spelling it maybe one word.
    Last edited by Agarenas; 05-10-2010 at 05:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread