+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AutoRepair and Crap Away!

AutoRepair and Crap Away!

Recently I tried a lot of new addons just to see what they were doing. These two were really great and have earned a permanent place in my Addons directory:

AutoRepair - Addons - Curse
    Automatically repairs your gear when you visit a repair vendor

Crap Away! - Addons - Curse
    Automatically vendors grey items

Alternatively, you could try Smooth Durability and TekJunkSeller. Those are what I use. I imagine a junk seller is a junk seller is a junk seller, but the armor repair one has some nice features.

Funnily enough if you use Auctioneer it comes with an automatic vendor option for greys and anything you add to a list.
    Can't remember the exact name of the module, but it's "easy" something.

I've been using Crap Away for quite a while. It's been very stable and I like not having to give a second thought to clicking on all the white's and grays to get rid of them, every time I turn in a quest, or go to a vendor.

Autorepair seems less useful, as it's only one click, anyway. But then, it probably doesn't have much of a resource footprint, so whatever floats yer boat, I guess!

I also use Bag Sort, and I love it...all I have to do is type /bagsort, and it does it's thing, quickly and well. /banksort works, too, for, yes, one's bank.
    -"Just like a buzzin' fly, I come into your life, I'll float away, like honey in the sun..."--Tim Buckley

+ Reply to Thread