+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman vs Bubbling Brightbrew Charm

Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman vs Bubbling Brightbrew Charm

I was wondering if the Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman would be better for me than the Bubbling Brightbrew Charm, here's my char The World of Warcraft Armory(Armory shows me with 31k, im sitting at 33k for some reason)
    The Onyxia trinket gives me around 1.6% increase in parry which brings me to 20.8% and 14 defense to 556. The brightbrew charm gives me around 1.8k health, which brings me to 35k. Thanks

The Armory shows you at less health because it doesn't take Frost Presence in to account.

That's really the only answer I have for you, myself. I'm very interested in what the consensus for these items are though.

EDIT: Seems this has been mostly-covered @ http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/5...d-rewards.html
    Last edited by Paletusk; 10-27-2009 at 08:33 AM.

I think you may have some sort of misconception about DKs and parry. Specifically, all the Parry you need as a DK you get from strength. With the amount of parry you have stacked, it's being wasted due to diminishing returns.

The trinket is pretty good for some people but most definately not in your case, mostly due to the rest of your gear. The answer to the question for anybody is to look at their dodge/parry/defense ratios and optimize (plenty of threads on this matter). If you don't need the parry or defense, stick with the direbrew charms.

Quote Originally Posted by Insahnity View Post
    If you don't need the [...] defense, stick with the direbrew charms.
    ^This
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread