+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gem Slots

Gem Slots

So had a pretty nice set of upgrades recently and finally feel comfortable asking for a little tweek.

This is me

The World of Warcraft Armory

I have 3 empty jewel slots (2 blue 1 yellow). While I would like the blue on the gun to be blue for the additional stamina, I do not need the socket bonus on the chest piece. So here is my question.

Any suggestions which gems to go with? I was thinking of two +30 blue stam but the yellow is really up in the air.

(You can hit me with other fedback if you want too, but disregardful the fury stuff as it has been on ignore for a long while)

+30 STA for blues always.

I see you have several several +20 Def gems and a +20 Hit in your belt. I assume thats to get over the def minimum of 540, but you also have 50 points of Resilience from your shoulders. So, you could drop a couple of those and put +30 sta in for them. 490 def + 50 resilence would keep you crit immue.

For a prot warrior, your better off going for expertise over hit, so I'd loose that gem also. But, if you really want to keep it or get the socket bonus on your chest, put it there, but you'd be better going w/ a +def/+sta gem. The general rule of thumb for socket bonus by alot of people, is if it's less than a +9 sta bonus, your better of to go for STA(i.e. blue +30sta).

+ Reply to Thread