+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am i ready for ToC10 or HToC10?

Am i ready for ToC10 or HToC10?

Was wondering if my DK tank is ready for ToC10 and HToC10, my equips are mostly from badges.

Any suggestions to improve my gear would be nice also, thanks!

Armory The World of Warcraft Armory

TotC10 probably. HTotC10 no.
    A guildie DK alt has tanked TotC10 with relatively the same gear (The World of Warcraft Armory .. not sure if that will work, stupid alt+number code names).
    You may want to swap your glove enchant over to Armsman, head and shoulder enchant to rep ones (AC for head, Hodir for shoulder .. if you have them)
    Probably a good idea to head into Uld 10/25 for some upgrades if you're struggling with TotC. All in all your survivability will depend more upon how well you can play your character. I wouldn't recommend TotC for a first time tank.

You're definitely geared enough for regular ToC10, but I'd recommend doing multiple Ulduar clears for experience first. Also, get all epic gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Iren View Post
    Okay should i just tank uld 10 multiple times?
    Ya, pretty much. If you can find a group to do Hard modes then you'll have completed challenges that are actually harder than ToC10.

A few spec suggestions too. You'll probably get more threat and survivability out of Bladed Armor, Blood Gorged, and Will of the Necropolis than from Vicious Strikes, Black Ice, and Sudden Doom. Consider something like this instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
    A few spec suggestions too. You'll probably get more threat and survivability out of Bladed Armor, Blood Gorged, and Will of the Necropolis than from Vicious Strikes, Black Ice, and Sudden Doom. Consider something like this instead.
    Awesome i will look into that

+ Reply to Thread