Hey there all. I have a few more questions for the group.
I have a really good block set. 102%+, 3k block and I still have about 35k health unbuffed. I have not, however, had the opportunity to run this yet as we are still working on H 25 man Twins.
My questions are:
1) Can someone speak to how I should be tanking this? Do you pop shield block right away and use trinkets when it ends or do you trinket first? Or do you not use it unless things get hairy?
2) Lets assume I am going to have misdirects sent to me (1 hunter and 2 rogues). In heroic 10 man, the add locations are fairly random. How do you assign the specific add to the correct misdirecter? Farthest left is the hunter, 2nd left, rogue 1, third left rogue 2 and the farthest right is mine?
3) With a block set like mine, can I expect that I will be taking fairly low amounts of damage as a result of this?
4) Does Critical Block have an internal cooldown or is it up basically all the time? If so, I can realistically assume I have 6k block most of the fight, correct? And then when I shield block, I assume that only increases me to 9k, not, 12k..... Perhaps I have the mechanic incorrect?
5) I am sort of assuming that threat is not a huge issue for warriors due to the damage shield factor, correct? Even if I am not hitting the adds, they are going to be taking 600 damage per swing on me (without critical block) and 1200 per swing (with CB Up), right?
My guild is nervous about 1 tanking the adds.... but we really dont have another great option. Is it possible to 2 tank them with one tank not having a block set?
I really appreciate all the help.....
Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....