Okay well this is my armory
The World of Warcraft Armory

Now what i need help with is, Im currently gemming for Int to get my regen intact and I believe I shouldn't be going oom. I raid ToGC10 and ToC25 have had mana issues before. This is why i started to stack int but im starting to wonder if i really need more.

I am at 2400 SP and 2600 SP when the shaman is around but he isnt always there. I have 30k mana unbuffed and 35k mana with raid buffs. I have about 35% crit. I also have 300 haste so Im softcapped on that.

In raids I tend to bubble the raid alot due to the haste buff on next cast and to prevent AoE damage I know is incomming. My goal when on a tank is to follow the priorty of PS:W, prayer of mending, penance, flash. I also throw a renew in there when the tank is taking little damage.If anyone has a suggestion to be more mana efficent and/or a better thoughput sugggestion when mana isnt a issue i would love to hear them.

As far as group comp goes, we normaly use a warrior and DK tank and the other healers are normaly a holy paladin and a resto shammy.

As far as gear goes, I would appreciate any suggestions. I was thinking about changing some of my gems around to hit more socket bonuses and more SP.