Closed Thread

Thread: Head of Onyxia Rewards

Head of Onyxia Rewards

So I picked up the Onyxia Head in a 10-man today, and I'm trying to figure out if either of the rewards are actually any good for a DK. Apologies if this topic has been already covered elsewhere.

I'm much more focused on my tanking than I am on DPS'ing (haven't been 80 all that long so my gear is still mostly from Heroics and reg. ToC), which leads me toward the trinket [ Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman - Thottbot: World of Warcraft ], but everything I've read about DK gearing suggested I should be looking for stamina, stamina, and more stamina, which the trinket doesn't have. The avoidance would be nice, but I'm not sure I want to give up the health from my Brewfest trinket and The Black Heart.

That being said, the necklace [ Sparkling Onyxia Tooth Pendant - Thottbot: World of Warcraft ] doesn't seem like much of an upgrade for a DPS off-spec (currently using the Ancient Pendant of Arathor from H ToC). Seems like neither are really great fits for DK stat priorities.

Seems to me like the thing to do is pick up the trinket for whatever situations it'll be useful and count on the fact that I can always find another mediocre dps necklace. Anyone agree/disagree, or have any thoughts on how useful either of these items will be as I move forward?

For a DK I don't think any of the rewards would be fantastic. The Dodge/Parry is nice on the Talisman (which may be handy to have for a "just in case"), but I don't think it would be one of your major use trinkets.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

yes, refer to other thread, and at least skim the forum before making new posts please.

closed.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Closed Thread