Your EH isn't that high and there's something i've learnt so far. It's not all about having epics. You got pretty powerful blues out there and it's all about the whole gear set. Sometimes it's worth it to get gear with a lot more def and less stamina cause u'll get that back in the re-gemming (switching def gems for stam gems).
- the bracers can be easily swapped with Bracers of Valor or with the ones that drop from OK (if you're low on tokens);
- I would advice you to get the t8.5 chestpiece at least;
- Epic gem at gun would be worth it since u'll take some time to replace it;
- Keep doing daily to get t9 shoulders;
- imho the seal is a pretty powerful trinket, replace it only by something that's actually good (not just because it's "epix");
- Use dodge + stam gem on the gloves... benefit/avoidance will be superior;
- Enchant your weapon;
With your gear you should be closer to 32-33k... I would seriously advise you to get epic gems (it will push you up to 32k).
Another thing is... I would also replace sarth ring with signet of the impregnable fortress (EoValor gear).
It'll provide more stamina and def and you'll be able to replace either of these:
-def enchant on cloak with agi enchant;
-change axe to peacekeeper blade which will provide another socket (for +30 stam, ignore socket bonus) and a 26 stamina difference (didn't make the math but I think u'll be able to keep def cap with these changes).