+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how am i looking so far

how am i looking so far

ive been frost tanking for sometime ive recently gone with a two hander weapon for tanking i was duel wielding for sometime but found a two hander helps me more as a tank hows my spec/gear so far i am missing two armor enchants atm but soon will have them

sorry about that here it is The World of Warcraft Armory
    i tryed wow heroes but tht link would not work
    Last edited by lovecow; 10-15-2009 at 06:10 AM.

What do you want help with? There is no armory link so giving you advice is rather hard.

You desperately need expertise, try to get to 26 ASAP.

Also, pick up a second profession such as blacksmithing or JCing.

Your gear isn't looking too bad, but there are some things you can upgrade. Via Emblems of Conquest, get the Conqueror's Darkruned Chestguard which will net you 2PCT8 - 10% increased Rune Strike damage. That will help a lot with threat if you need that.

You also said that you were previously a Frost DW tank, but now you've picked up a 2H'er. If that is the case, then this is a good spec for Frost 2H:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...y,wMae3-,10505

That spec is optimized for 2H tanking. You took the DW talents in your Frost spec, which I'm sure are remnants of your DW gearset, but if you plan on sticking with 2H tanking, then you can move those points for a much better tanking experience.

Also, like JokerFMJ said, try to pick up a 2nd profession. J/C and B/S are both viable options since your one profession now is mining, and that will net you the mats to level either J/C or B/S. J/C provides 3 51-stamina gems which is a nice gain in stamina, whereas B/S will provide you with 2 extra prismatic sockets - one on your bracers and the other on your handpiece.

You are about 60 hit points over the cap which is no problem as you will frequently get gear upgrades, but that's one thing to keep in mind. The expertise really needs to be increased though as that is causing your attacks to be dodged/parried, which decreases your threat a lot.

Other than that, you're looking good. The 2PCT8 and spec change will have the most significant impacts, aside from gear upgrades.
    Keebzz - Blood Tank | Frost DPS
    Something Wicked | US Malfurion

ok thnx guys i appericate the feedback ty

+ Reply to Thread