+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: unhittable set (sbr/sbv for warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by Agmar View Post
    Well I tried the macro while nude. It seems that the 2% doesn't show up on the character pane, but it does show up on the macro.
    Fascinating, well I guess as long as the macro is taking it into account then shoot for over 101.6% with the macro.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Looking at it again....it seems like it's not factored with that macro. More input plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Agmar View Post
    Well I tried the macro while nude. It seems that the 2% doesn't show up on the character pane, but it does show up on the macro.
    how can you determine this?

Thanks

When I use the macro with no gear on, it reads 35.06% avoidance. That is with 5/5 shield spec, anticipation, and deflection. So 10% parry, 10% dodge, and 10% shield block respectively. Then the boss's 5% miss chance.

Were it taking 'quickness' racial into account, it should output 37.06% avoidance while nude.

I am going to say that night elf warriors only need 99.6% buffed avoidance according to that macro to be unhittable. Based on theory, and the anecdotal evidence of I've never noticed a clean hit with 99%+

The racial isn't shown on the char sheet just like bosses base chance to mis isn't. The only miss shown is the chance before DR on your defense value.

The macro merely grabs bonus miss chance from your +def, calculates the DR on it and then adds the baseline miss chance ("+5") itself. I just changed mine to "+7" to take the racial into account too.

Sorry to chime in sorta off subject, but not really.
    Does anyone know the % unbuffed to get the 102? i am a dwarf if this matters. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread