+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I Ready For ULDUAR?

Am I Ready For ULDUAR?

hi i would like to know if i am ready for ulduar yet and anything else, and if i can get some advice on my character thanks in advance.

The World of Warcraft Armory

You probably could go but I wouldn't take you - get the t8.5 chest and helm at mimimum. Try to get essence of gossamer and the black heart for trinkets - those may have a lot of stam but the procs on the other two make them infinitely better.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by SixStringsXD View Post
    Try to get essence of gossamer and the black heart for trinkets - those may have a lot of stam but the procs on the other two make them infinitely better.
    The proc on essence of gossamer is pretty much worthless in Ulduar. The bosses all hit hard and slow. The proc on TBH is good, but only against physical damage. In most fights, the 2 direbrew trinkets will trump them just due to sheer EH increase.

Your glyphs need to be reworked, that's for sure. I don't think Vigilance is required and Rapid Charge definitely isn't needed. Get Blocking for Rapid Charge and if you replace Vig, go with Heroic Strike or Revenge. For your minors go with Bloodrage, Thunderclap and Command.

You really should replace your blue chest with the 8.5 you can buy with badges.

Enchants are an issue, put armsman (+2% threat and 10 parry) on your hands and 275 health on your (soon to be new) chest. Put 22 stam or Tsukarr's vitality on your boots.

Max out your blacksmithing and socket bracers and gloves.

This is just what jumped out at me, so if I armoried you to join up with my guild to do Ulduar I'd be leary of bringing you in....but some people are in need of tanks and will take what they can.
    "I'm a rage-a-holic! I'm addicted to rageahol!" -Homer Simpson

alright thanks for the answers much appreciated ^

Compared to the others, my response is a somewhat minor point, but every little bit can help. :P

Get the shoulder enchants from the Sons of Hodir.
    Though a 400 skill Scribe/Inscriptionist can make a better shoulder enchantment (for a tank), I doubt Inscription helps tanks in many other ways that just that. Get Exalted with the Sons of Hodir - or, at least Honored - and get the Lesser Inscription of the Pinnacle. :-)
    Last edited by Valquirie; 10-27-2009 at 10:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread