+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about T9

Questions about T9

Morning All,

Well, I have some confusion about the fact if Tier 9 4 pc bonus for warrior tanks is worth it or not. I already have 2 pc T9 bonus which is great.

Here is the link to my warrior's armory

The World of Warcraft Armory

I was thinking of crafting following chest Breastplate of the White Knight - Item - World of Warcraft and get following legs from 25 man Legplates of Feverish Dedication - Item - World of Warcraft

until, my guildee starting talking about warrior t9 4pc with which shield block has 30sec cd and can be a mini Oh Shyte!! button. To get the 4pc I will need both chest: Hellscream's Breastplate of Triumph - Item - World of Warcraft legs: Hellscream's Legguards of Triumph - Item - World of Warcraft

The chest is a decent piece but the pants are pretty shitty itemization wise except for hit on them (I am ok with using the legs just because of hit for most parts as ToC stuff has so less hit on them)

Anyways without the legs I think I will still be able to keep my hit around 5% (I am usually dont drop it below that) so what do you guys think, should I get the t9 pieces or go with my original choice?

** This is a gear choice question, but if I should be in HALP!! forums sorry about it and please feel free to move.

2pc T9 + off set stuff until Heroic 25m drops the ilvl 258 versions and don't require emblems. Shield block improvement simply isn't worth the avoidance & stat loss required for 4pc

Cool thanks squirrel, I dont have access to hard modes in the guild, do you think the 2 pieces I picked are good?

Yep, those are the 2 I chose for my T9 2pc

In my eyes that bonus is for one thing, and one thing only:
    Sucking.

I agree with squirel... until i258 (and even after if you have i258 towering monstrosity and i258 feverish dedication) the full set is not worth it. IMHO gloves and shoulders are best. Combo it with any version of the Towering Monstosity and Feverish Dedication and the i245 non-tier helmet and your rocking.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

+ Reply to Thread