+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I 'm looking for help for a 75 warrior

I 'm looking for help for a 75 warrior

should i b waiting 2 get to lvl 80 2 use prot tree all the forums i've looked at give some good advice 4 lvl 80 tanks but nothing i've seen helps me im tryin 2 tank low lvl dongeons like ramps and i cant even hold aggro there please advise as to what i might b doing wrong also wondering about macros i am clueless

We need more information before we can help with anything. An armory and info on what your rotation is works. also there are a few "how to" videos that Ciderhelm made a while back, you should do a search for them.

i dont know how to post armory my charactor name is fleeseb
    does that help?

sorry im new 2 both wow and forums my warrior human is lvl 75

and i dont really have a rotation just random tapping abilities as they cool

First off, please avoid using so many short hand notations. It makes it really hard for us to figure out what you are asking. Spell out your words.

Your armory link, for others

The World of Warcraft Armory

Don't expect miracles at level 75. But working with what you have:

In general, you lack hit and expertise. This means alot of your swings are not hitting the mobs, which means you are not getting consistent aggro. You will inevitably lose aggro if you don't keep building it reliably. To start fixing this:

Socket your gloves, as you have your bracers. Put in expertise gems. Enchant the bracers with expertise enchant, and put a 20 hit enchant to your gloves. Enchant your weapon either with Accuracy Enchant or craft yourself a titanium weapon chain and attach it to your hammer.

You might also be having survival issues, because you are not defense capped (even for level 75). Put on 20 defense on your shield (instead of 18 stamina), 16 defense to cloak, and 22 defense to chest. keep questing in Zul'Drak so that you improve your Argent Crusade reputation, there's a rally nice defense/stamina head enchant. When you get to about level 78-79, also work in Storm Peaks to get Sons of Hodir reputation, that will give shoulder enchants.

ty i'll have to read a few dozen times when i get home but i will take your advice

There's a lot I have left out, but just start with what I have said. As you get gear upgrades, things will get better.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

How can you be level 75 and still be "new" to wow? Unless it's a bought character ofcourse.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

Randomly tapping abilities is a bad way to do anything. You should do a whole lot of reading on what the abilities do. Are you Glyphed? If not then you should look into getting your glyphs.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

"Randomly tapping abilities is a bad way to do anything."

Unless you're a ret pally, right?

+ Reply to Thread