+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ariedan's UI

logged on today and kg panels was gone i reloged to enable out of date addons and it wouldn't let me log on so i disable kgpanels and dominos and it let me log in. Could u update since when i went to update on curse it said dominos had its code changed. Should i just update or no?

I have been trying to get this UI to look like the screenshot, downloaded everything but i just can't get the profiles or something. Any other way i could download it or something im doing wrong?

Thanks.

Um, I can see the profiles and shiet, But the resolution 1366x768 appears to be not working, Everytime i check profile "Warrior" or "Aire UI" the things don't place as they should... As an example, Dominos places some buttons to right/left edge of the screen...

Should I be changing my resolution?

No profiles

Hello everyone, and Ariedan thanks for the UI, I'm loving it. I have however one question. All I did was update some of the older addons and change xperl for pitbull, it's all fine. Except one thing, I can't figure out what is it and was wondering if maybe you know or could help? It's this damn bug scrolling in my MSBT.

Here is link to screenshot: http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4...1210182933.jpg

Thanks a lot.

hmm hey bub How do I get rid of the AGGRO in the middle of the screen? thanks the UI kick ass by the way

Quick question, in the chatbox, I can't seem to right click any professions or when I hover over items, their stats don't show, what is the answer for this?

cant get Elkano's Buff Bar too work

the is no button the mini map for Elkano's Buff Bar how do you get in options it isnt under add ons either

loving the UI, even tho i can't get it to look anything like the original

Just wondering, which addon gives the pop-up of spells when available again in the middle of the screen? Like you see in the picture with bloodrage. Love it that i see the text just before saying 'bloodrage almost ready', but would like to move / make smaller or disable the big picture that pops up when it is ready.

Anyone knows to which addon it belongs and how i can edit it?

Last edited by Dizzy; 06-06-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Can anyone help me?
    I have changed my UI or whatever it is named to Aredian, as in the picture upside and i don't know how to change it to the default one
    Can anyone explain me how?
    Last edited by Caesar97; 06-07-2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: This UI is kinda annoying for me, no ofense for the maker

Can some1 explain me step by step on how to download Ariedan's UI, or if there is a guide on how to do it can some1 link it to me thx =]

Erhm, i cant seem to download your Ui, i can download it, but it shows like this RAR-file, and how the hell do u handle that, cause it wont open... and i dunno what program to open it whit :S

when u download it, why is it a RAR-file, what the hell is that anyway`? what program do u use to open it whit `? HELP!!!

wewewweew

A RAR file is an archive, a bit like a ZIP archive. You can use a program like WinRAR (http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm) or 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) to extract this archive.

I downloaded this UI yesterday, and have been trying to set it up ever since. But whenever I try to change the default profile, I don't have any other profiles there. Do I have to load them from the folders? I don't want to give up because its such a nice UI, any help will be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Arvi View Post
    Hello everyone, and Ariedan thanks for the UI, I'm loving it. I have however one question. All I did was update some of the older addons and change xperl for pitbull, it's all fine. Except one thing, I can't figure out what is it and was wondering if maybe you know or could help? It's this damn bug scrolling in my MSBT.

Here is link to screenshot: http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4...1210182933.jpg

Thanks a lot.
    Hey, how did u get the grey background around all ur skills, recount, map etc...?

I really love this UI, and trying to replicate it. But i cannot seem to get that greyish/blackish background. Could osmeone help?

I just downloaded this rar file and everytime i try to extract it, pretty much all the files within the rar are corrupt, says something like header is corrupt for every file .. is this happening to anyone else? If not, the hell do i do? I am using Winrar currently

I have a question for anyone using this UI. Does anyone know which mod is the one that lets you move the boss frames (ie. Gunship health bars, Blood Princes' health bars. etc) around? I'm using this UI and loving it, but those frames are moved down below the bottom of the screen, just barely peeking out the top, and I can't figure out how to move them with either Dominos or the movers in the SimpleMinimap, which let me move around stuff like quest tracker and whatnot. I'd even be happy with a suitable replacement for the default boss frames, I just need something up there so I know where the boss' health is at - especially gunship, I've gotten stuck on it twice now when it retreats because I wasn't sure where its health was at. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry, I got your PM, but hadn't had the time to respond. So far, I haven't figured out how to move the boss frame for Gunship, but you can mouse-over the area and it'll show you a health bar with the name plate.

To everyone else: I haven't updated this UI package in at least a few packages. I'll try to add that to my to-do list for this or next week.

+ Reply to Thread