+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ariedan's UI

The UI looks amazing and I would really like to give it a try, but I'm curious as to how to make all of my addons look like yours after i downloaded all of them.

Thanks Ariedan, I'll post here if I figure anything out then.

I had a question about the mini-map.
    I had the simpleMinimap addon enabled and could only see 2 addons, Atlasloot and Omen, which is fine; however, I don't know how to access EBB without its minimap button.
    I tried disabling simpleMinimap but still only had the 2 addons and a slightly bugged minimap.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

i think the command is /ebb config or /ebb options im not 100% sure

i just hide all mini map buttons and use their command lines to open them :P

Oh.... Duh :P
    Pretty obvious line lol.
    For anyone else with the same issue you can use /ebb profile choose ArieUI to set the profile.
    I was also comparing the addon file I got from the first page link to the file screen shot right next to the link and I noticed there are quite a few missing files in my download. For example I didn't get any of the FuBar files or Bagnon. I also had extra files like Mapster that I didn't have previously but aren't on the screen shot file list.

Anyways I read that Ariedan hasn't updated the package in a while so I guess I'll check back in a few days or something.

Boo for long posts

bump for love?

i dont have any of the profiles did i do something wrong i extracted/named all the folders right did i do something wrong?

Any chance for a update?

love the ui but how do you get dominos set up like you have in your ui?

Posted on roarcs ui page too. Love both UI's and wanted to try them but on filefront I get a 404 page not found error when i try. Anyone else get this?

Download doesnt work

I got the download just fine replaced all the folders, but I don't have the option to select Ariedan UI for any profile

profiles

i've got a huge problem with you addons. ehm when i try to load your profiles, it will not come up at all... so if you have managed to fix this problem by now, can you please reply. im a warrior aswell, even tho a tank, and i really want your addons and the way you have them

people!!! i found the problem!! you just need to copy some files from within the WTF map copy them from where it stands ACOUNT NAME and then just click on the thing that highest on the screen all the time and then it is alot of addons stuff copy them and paste them to your servername cornection.... oh this is hard to explain here.. hmm try to add my msn anders_92_1@hotmail.com or try to contact me on skype
    andy-the-handy92
    from there i'll try to speak you through it

since people seem to be having problems installing Arie's UI, make sure you Delete your WTF, Interface, and Fonts folder. Then extract the WTF, Interface, and Fonts folders to your World of Warcraft folder.

Then follow these pictures.

So far, all I am having problems with is kgpanels. I have everything else set up but that. If anybody's willing to help, that would be great.

I wanted to say thank you for providing this UI. I know this thread started a while back, but I was able to configure my UI to fit to my liking while preserving what you had originally designed. I even went as far as to make it work with being a paladin tank over a warrior (gasp).

All in all, it took me about two or three hours to really get everything lined up and understand how to use a couple of the mods that I was not familiar with. Being introduced to new addons was definitely a plus, I am enjoying it so far. I tested it out in an ICC 25 last night and it worked well. I have to get used to the amount of information that is now available to me.

Cheers,
    ~ Sin

Anyone that can upload a updated version of this ui ><?

Quote Originally Posted by harzakax View Post
    Anyone that can upload a updated version of this ui ><?
    Do you use the Curse client updater? I only found a handful of mods that I cannot update from the Curse client. That will update many of the older mods for you. The ones it does not update actually provide a message saying that Curse cannot update the mod and you click to go to the project's web site in some cases.

~ Sin

I am just wondering where the "Fonts" and "Tooltips" directory should go.. other that that this looks very promising!

I dont use Curse client because ive heard it can give keyloggers but it might be bullshit, but can you upload the updated version if youve still got it ?

+ Reply to Thread