+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariedan's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ariedan View Post
    All right, should be up-to-date and working now. I'm too tired to test it so let me know if it doesn't in fact work.
    Thank you very much! I'll have a go with this.

Thanks honey your an absolute saint! I could imagine how much trouble you went to doing this and i just hope you know its appreciated! ^^

Random Question, how is all your text changed?

it still doesnt let me download, everytime i do it it has the find file error

Question.

SL Data Text, I cant get it in a invidual row at the bottom by itself, its sitting down the bottom but everything is ontop of it.
    Last edited by Ektomorf; 02-25-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ektomorf View Post
    Question.

SL Data Text, I cant get it in a invidual row at the bottom by itself, its sitting down the bottom but everything is ontop of it.
    Sorry, not good with the trouble-shooting. Everything should work if you set the profiles. Other than that, I can't really offer any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by swookie View Post
    it still doesnt let me download, everytime i do it it has the find file error
    I just tried downloading it and it works fine. No idea what to tell you.

I was wondering how to change the resolution to 1680x1050. I do not have that option in game and if i change the config.wtf file to txt to change the resolution I still get the max in game resolution of 1280x1024? I love the UI and am more than willing to use ur resolution but am stuck...yes i have tried to search tankspot,, wow website and google... any help would be greatly appreciated

I had trouble getting your UI to run but the main thing I wanted to do was the pop up animations that I saw on your protection warrior guide on youtube. It would pop up in the center of the screen when Shield Bash, Revenge, and other key abilities were up. I'm guessing you used power auras to do that so I set up the 5 abilities to pop up when they are ready but how did you get them to go away after a second or so?

I was wondering how to change the resolution to 1680x1050. I do not have that option in game and if i change the config.wtf file to txt to change the resolution I still get the max in game resolution of 1280x1024? I love the UI and am more than willing to use ur resolution but am stuck...yes i have tried to search tankspot,, wow website and google... any help would be greatly appreciated
    Grunderbelly: Check to see that your monitor and video card both support 1680x1050, if you have an older/smaller monitor or video card they may not be supported. you can check this by right clicking the desktop background and depending on what OS your using hit personalize or settings and try changing the monitor resolution to 1680x1050, if the screen goes blank don't worry the change will time out in 15 seconds and revert back to your old settings.
    Last edited by thebda; 03-01-2010 at 06:25 AM.

Figured it out, set animation time from 0 to .75 seconds or however long so they don't pop up and stay stacked up until you use them.

Quote Originally Posted by thebda View Post
    I had trouble getting your UI to run but the main thing I wanted to do was the pop up animations that I saw on your protection warrior guide on youtube. It would pop up in the center of the screen when Shield Bash, Revenge, and other key abilities were up. I'm guessing you used power auras to do that so I set up the 5 abilities to pop up when they are ready but how did you get them to go away after a second or so?

Grunderbelly: Check to see that your monitor and video card both support 1680x1050, if you have an older/smaller monitor or video card they may not be supported. you can check this by right clicking the desktop background and depending on what OS your using hit personalize or settings and try changing the monitor resolution to 1680x1050, if the screen goes blank don't worry the change will time out in 15 seconds and revert back to your old settings.
    It's Ghost Pulse. I can't remember if I still have it in my UI package, but if I do it's disabled. I don't use it anymore.

Just uploaded this UI for the simple fact that it is dead sexy... My only problem thus far is I can't get anything to line up after changing the profiles around.... Also, my max resolution is 1600x900(Wide) and can't run 1680x1050 (despite this computer only being 3 months old). I can't seem to figure out how to unlock and move stuff around either to try and make it work.

So im very happy with your UI Ariedan, however since i have a 1920x1080 screen i had to do some tweaking to make it fit just right. My only issue is the sheer number of fonts/textures you have. How do I adjust them for each addon, because I want to change the quartz bars from the way yours are configured(bottom) to the way my focus is configured(center screen). Oh yeah I also removed X-Perl and replaced it with Pitbull 4.0, never have been a fan of X-Perl it looks too bulky to me.

Ok I got it fixed. Once i updated to Quartz 3 they changed their texture selection from just a big long list to a big long list that you can scroll through.

Hello

I've just downloaded this UI, so far everything looks very neat.

How do I get rid of the AGGRO button in the middle of the screen? Useful on the DPS classes, hindering me as tank tho.
    Last edited by Altia; 03-19-2010 at 05:03 AM.

I can not seem to get Pitbull to work with this UI. I have removed X-perl and uploaded Pitbull 4. When I log into game though it shows the default unitframes. I am able to pull up the PB config but thats about it.

Alittle help please.

Great UI BTW!

Bump for some love

Quote Originally Posted by Rmog View Post
    I can not seem to get Pitbull to work with this UI. I have removed X-perl and uploaded Pitbull 4. When I log into game though it shows the default unitframes. I am able to pull up the PB config but thats about it.

Alittle help please.

Great UI BTW!
    I have no idea. Other people here have used Pitbull with this UI, and I have as well. It must be something on your end.

For some reason its showing the Default unitframes and not pitbull, never had this issue before when I was messing with UI's. .

When I removed X-Perl and loaded Pitbull, I had to go to the addon selection screen and enable Pitbull, because Ariedan's config files have it disabled by default. Also as a note I was able to resolve my Quartz issues by upgrading to 3.0

+ Reply to Thread