+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariedan's UI

I am a very very sad panda.

surely someone can help her out and get this bad ass ui out :P

Love the UI setup. Going to try to replicate it.

Could you perhaps upload it to another site?

Would you please upload your interface and WTF folders, unmodified, so I can try to reproduce the problem?

Compilations are made all the time, I see no reason why yours shouldn't be working.

Quote Originally Posted by reikanizen View Post
    Would you please upload your interface and WTF folders, unmodified, so I can try to reproduce the problem?

Compilations are made all the time, I see no reason why yours shouldn't be working.
    Thanks for trying to help her out, I know alot of us would like to see this one in action.

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    eww xperl FTL, get with the game and use pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro View Post
    eww xperl FTL, get with the game and use pitbull

Plz Pitbull is old Xpearl is the future

Quote Originally Posted by wildmane View Post
    Plz Pitbull is old Xpearl is the future
    Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    Oh wait
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by reikanizen View Post

Indeed please do, i would LOVE this ui

Quote Originally Posted by wildmane View Post
    ??
    I think you're confused. Back in the day everyone used to have xperl but now almost no one does because they've all switched to pitbull.

yup. pitbull is about as good as it gets.....almost too many options sometimes though.

What textures did you use for your kgPanels borders and backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by sorath89 View Post
    What textures did you use for your kgPanels borders and backgrounds?
    This is what I wanna know too, been looking on the net everywhere with no luck, just finding a lot of background textures but no border that can match ButtonFacade's-Caith looks.
    -- Me tankz Chukky Norriz without def cap --

Im not sure if you have tried this or not or if this will help but here goes...

I think this was originally posted by Bloodwraith:

How to make your UI available for others to download.

1. Copy your WTF and Interface folders to a clean folder created outside of the main WOW Folder.

2. Go into the copied WTF folder and:

a. Under WTF/Account � Rename the account folder to something like, �Rename to your account name � ALL CAPS.�

i. If you have more than one account just delete the other account names.

b. Under Account you will find the name of your server. Rename the folder to �Your Server First letter cap.�

i. If you have toons on more than one server, just delete the other servers.

c. Under the Server folder you will find all the names of your toons. Delete all but one (should keep the toon that the UI is primarily used for) and rename that folder to something like, �rename to your Character.

d. DO NOT mess with any of the saved variable folders as these have the settings for your addons you have so carefully laid out.

3. Zip your WTF and Interface folders.

a. I use Winrar. It has a wizard that makes zipping folders a no brainer. Available at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

4. Go to WoWInterface - Find World of Warcraft AddOns!

5. Under �Other Categories,� choose �Compilations & Suites.�

6. Click on the �Upload and Update� option on the top bar.

7. Using the drop down menu, select an upload category. Generally the category you will want to upload to is �Graphical Compilations,� found below �Compilations and Suites.�

8. Browse to your file and you can then upload it to the site.

9. Be sure to include a description of the UI and screenshots. It is usually most helpful to have raid, party, and solo shots.

10. A list of the addons, with a brief description, is a good thing to have. It is a bit tedious to create but can help others decide whether or not they want to use your interface.

11. There will be a brief delay while your file is vetted by the site and then it will be posted to the category you chose and is one click away from being downloaded.
    Edit sorry none of the links copied over =(, but you get the idea. Also a little tip make sure you remove .exe's like curse profiler if you use it, they wont accept it.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

OMG you have a very beautiful tanking UI, I want it so badly!

Sorry, guys. I don't even use this UI anymore, due the profiles not remembering when I was switching folders in and out for testing. It doesn't even make sense, as it quit working even when I put back the original, non-altered WTF folder.

It stopped working because you tried to get it out to people? That's terrible!

I have a quick question, however, which I think you might be able to remember the answer to. What addon, or part of smm, is it that you used to get the "Mail: 0/2" text on your map? I'd like a visual display of my mail like that, instead of the mail symbol going outside of the borders of the map.

It's SLDataText. I just placed the mail line over my minimap.

+ Reply to Thread