How to make your UI available for others to download.
1. Copy your WTF and Interface folders to a clean folder created outside of the main WOW Folder.
2. Go into the copied WTF folder and:
a. Under WTF/Account � Rename the account folder to something like, �Rename to your account name � ALL CAPS.�
i. If you have more than one account just delete the other account names.
b. Under Account you will find the name of your server. Rename the folder to �Your Server First letter cap.�
i. If you have toons on more than one server, just delete the other servers.
c. Under the Server folder you will find all the names of your toons. Delete all but one (should keep the toon that the UI is primarily used for) and rename that folder to something like, �rename to your Character.
d. DO NOT mess with any of the saved variable folders as these have the settings for your addons you have so carefully laid out.
3. Zip your WTF and Interface folders.
a. I use Winrar. It has a wizard that makes zipping folders a no brainer. Available at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
4. Go to WoWInterface - Find World of Warcraft AddOns!
5. Under �Other Categories,� choose �Compilations & Suites.�
6. Click on the �Upload and Update� option on the top bar.
7. Using the drop down menu, select an upload category. Generally the category you will want to upload to is �Graphical Compilations,� found below �Compilations and Suites.�
8. Browse to your file and you can then upload it to the site.
9. Be sure to include a description of the UI and screenshots. It is usually most helpful to have raid, party, and solo shots.
10. A list of the addons, with a brief description, is a good thing to have. It is a bit tedious to create but can help others decide whether or not they want to use your interface.
11. There will be a brief delay while your file is vetted by the site and then it will be posted to the category you chose and is one click away from being downloaded.