+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Tank to level next?

Which Tank to level next?

I've been playing around with my pall tank alot i love love love her i downed all of naxx 10 (as an off tank) Half of Naxx 25 and gotten all the way to Hodir as an off tank

I MT OS and working on Onyxia.

I really am enjoying her but i've been debating on trying out a new class i have a few i've had lined up but not really sure which to pick or keep going with pally?

My Warrior
    The World of Warcraft Armory

My Druid

My DK

and finally my pally

Since i switched from DPS to tanking i've been reenjoying the game again having fun and really having a blast and feel needed in a raid and important and not just (another dps easily replaceable)

DK 70
    Druidad 61
    War 62

By the time you have them at that level you should have a pretty good feel for which one you enjoy playing the most. Your Warrior will be looking for almost the exact same gear your Paladin did as a neo 80, as will your DK, sans the Shield and 1 Hander.

Personally, I've got an 80 Paladin and 80 Warrior, and working on a 52 Druid to 80 before Cata. It took me to 58 to realize I didn't like the DK playstyle.

my biug problem was back when the heirlooms came available i got cloth bescause i wanted to level my warlock at the time but i quickly changed my mind and wish now i had plate .

Pally is fun but i do find in boss fights warriors overwhelm me my last raid (my first time playing her since 3.1 i found it quite difficult to steal aggro from the MT warrior (Who i admit was over geared then me) when we had to switch aggro in the Gluth fight.

Do what's most fun for you. You've still got a lot to do on your paladin. I've got an 80 warrior, an 80 DK, a 71 Paladin, and my druid is only like 36. For me, I think the warrior is the most fun by far. I have a hard time enjoying myself as much tanking without Warbringer. I think it's the best thing that ever happened to WoW.

i kinda wanna level gearhands but i have cloth heirloom gear to speed it up and people look at that and say NOOB and have trouble doing harder things like that.

I wish i bought plate heirloom gear and not cloth

Do some more heroics and raids and get yourself some plate heirloom gear. There are so many emblems flying around these days it should be pretty easy and quick to get the gear you'd like.

+ Reply to Thread