+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: TankSpot's Protection Warrior Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Cottoncandie View Post
    I'm curious are soon to get a paladin and dk tanking video? That would be cool.
    I'd be all for making a DK one, but alas, the software is too expensive! And I'd probably be quoting Satorri a lot anyways.

Prot War

Hi,

Thank you for the Vid and it helps alot.

i'm still a noob when it comes to tanking as my main char is a warlock
    and i only recently started to equip my Prot warior. i actualy enjoy tanking more however still just within my guild, as its not that big of a problem if you make a mistake. they understand that a person is bussy learning.

I just wanted to ask what addon's you use. because some times i feel my screen is way to clutterd and i liked the outlay of your screen in the video more.

i have omen agro meter + recount + deadly boss mods
    but they are all just floating around the screen, and would like to get it a bit organized like the video. also am i missing some addons? please advise.

regards
    and happy tanking

Pretty good guide but can't really understand why you only use TC and Shockwave when most tanks don't even understand that they also have cleave to use.
    instead off using heroic strike when you tab around you simply use cleave instead and stick to your normal tps rotaion.

Quote Originally Posted by Medisuena View Post
    Pretty good guide but can't really understand why you only use TC and Shockwave when most tanks don't even understand that they also have cleave to use.
    instead off using heroic strike when you tab around you simply use cleave instead and stick to your normal tps rotaion.
    I did mention cleave in the beginning when discussing rage dumps. I said to always cleave if there were two or more mobs.

Great Video

I've been a prot warrior for 4 years and this is the best video and outline of what we do, I have ever seen. Absolutely awesome job and I hope even people who aren't warrior's, learn a little something about us from it. Thanks I really liked it, I hope you do more.

Just watched this video, and while it only reinforced knowledge the one thing that struck me was the voice of the narrator, prettiest voice ever! :O

A girl tank! Who'd a thunk it! Awesome! Thanks for the insight. I'm a pally tank, but I work w/ warrior tanks and was glad to watch and learn about their abilities and limitations.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Hi. What is that CD addon you use?? is it Power Auras?? plz answer so fast you can m8 ^.^

HI, I wonder what addons you got.

Hi Ariedan, I have a couple questions about your video editing. First, what are you using to be able to show the icon and tooltip for abilities in the middle of the screen, as you do with Shield Wall and Last Stand? Second, what video editing software are you using? Thanks!

can somebody please tell me witch addons Ariedan are using ? i really need to know, so please help me

people that wanna know here addons, i found them all i think http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...2-Ariedan-s-UI

+ Reply to Thread