+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My new tank weapon!

My new tank weapon!

So I did Ony 25 yesterday and the Tempered Vis'kag the Bloodletter dropped. Tempered Vis'kag the Bloodletter - Item - World of Warcraft

ANYWAY, I won it and decided to test it for tanking. Ive done 2 runs of H VH and it has procced about 15 times all up. I lose a lot of stats from my old weapon Last Laugh - Item - World of Warcraft but the weapon speed makes it good for devastate.

What do you guys think? Tell me if im crazy but ive had a few people comment on it saying its a good idea. Thought i'd ask you guys!

Looks great for threat. Of course I'd never wear it on progression fights but for heroics / farming could be fun

I prefer faster weapons for heroics for the steadier rage generation. Plus, since heroics are mostly trash, I end up spending more GCDs on shockwave and thunder clap so devastate doesn't get used as much as it does on a raid boss.

But hey, if it works...

Looks like a fun weapon to use. You would get more from a 245 1.6 weapon due to HS spam but it probably wins against last laugh unless you are an Orc. Play around and use what works for you, I wouldn't use it for progression though.

Yep rhyseh is right, the mitigation you get from Vis'kag would be inferior to the extra stam from last laugh- that said i would love to see some dual wield dk tank stats on it.

+ Reply to Thread