+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EOT to stingy to spend?

EOT to stingy to spend?

Hi there

In tank and dps gear I have the 4 pieces of 8.5 and have saved up 105 Emblems of triumph. I am yet to win a roll on a trophy and I don't want to spend the emblems until I do get one as I don't think the tier 9 stats you get is that much of an upgrade apart from the set bonuses. Should I keep trying to get trophies before I spend the badges or spend the badges on 9.0 and try to get a 2 set bonus atleast for my dps set? I'm more of an ot when I raid in 25's as I have only just cleared toc 10 and got up to anub in 25 man.

Any help would be great

buy the non tier helm and the ring both are awesome.

I'm not sure how many warriors are chasing the 4 piece set, for myself I've upgraded Shoulders & Gloves - both are nice pieces.

definitely the ring, it's arguably BiS for tanking, and you'll never regret buying it. The non-tier helm is likewise good but I like keeping a non-tier leg piece, and going 2 pc tier 9 and 2 pc tier 8. Eventually I'll upgrade these for the stam/stat upgrades from t8 but I like having insane devastate threat right now =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by loquatious View Post
    buy the non tier helm and the ring both are awesome.

I'm not sure how many warriors are chasing the 4 piece set, for myself I've upgraded Shoulders & Gloves - both are nice pieces.

QFT. I purchased the helm first, the ring second, the axes 3rd. I only spent badges on T gloves and shoulders once i got the trophy.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

+ Reply to Thread