+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck on shoulders

Stuck on shoulders

I can't decide between 2 shoulders

Shoulderplates of Trembling Rage

Shoulderplates of Trembling Rage - Item - World of Warcraft

Hellscream's Shoulderplates of Conquest
    Hellscream's Shoulderplates of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft

I like the trembling rage for the hit and the extra strength but should I trade that extra stuff for the set bonus of hellscream's?

T9 shoulders are better, you dont need the hit at all.

but, wait till you can get your 2 set, if you have access to ToC 10 man it wont take long.

also, on intelligent socketing, as a fury warrior, if you have a socket bonus that will give 6 str, use a +10 to stats, this will give you

10 Str
    10 Agi
    10 stam

so over all that socket bonus along with the +10 to all stats (prismatic gem) is giving you 16 str and 10 agi.

never gem for crit (current shoulders) even if it is to get the socket bonus, its not worth it, Str>crit>agi in most cases.

Also, your spec.

-IMP charge does nothing for fury, get rid of it and put 1 point back into imp execute
    -Iron will is more of a pvp talent, tactical mastery will reduce DPS loss from a loss of rage when swapping to battle stance when your using shattering throw.
    -rend is not usable in berserk stance, dont put points in that either.

with those fixes in your spec it would look like this
    18/53/0 <--link
    Last edited by squats; 09-27-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Yea sounds good Ill get the T-9. The reason I got the crit in my shoulders is I had a gem in my inventory and i knew i would be replacing the shoulders soon so i Just threw that gem in no reason to waste a good 20+ str for mid maxing

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthorror View Post
    Yea sounds good Ill get the T-9. The reason I got the crit in my shoulders is I had a gem in my inventory and i knew i would be replacing the shoulders soon so i Just threw that gem in no reason to waste a good 20+ str for mid maxing
    yeah. the T9 2 set is amazing for arms and fury, more so for fury now.

4pc DPS is really nice for fury as well because it synergizes with the heroic strike glyph and allows for more spamming.

+ Reply to Thread