+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Frustration....

Fury Frustration....

New to posting so be gentle… wanted to start my own thread instead of reading thousands of other posts that are not making too much sense.
    I am kind of tired trying to push my dps past 2.5K-3K, sometimes I am hitting 4K+ depending on buff’s. It seems like I should be hitting 4K easily and I am not. I have read not to gem into hit which makes since b/c my gear has that with it, and finding gear without it is difficult. I am running at 8.11% hit and do not seem to miss very much, my expertise is 30/30, armor pen is at 32.44%. With those stats I really feel like I should be dominating the dps charts.
    Something did sneak up on me yesterday and I was shocked to see this… but I never noticed that my Death Wish had a 2.01 minute CD. It really was mind boiling, b/c it seems like I was able to activate that a lot more often in different rotations… So I need to pay more attention to that kinda thing.
    I have rearranged my action bars to give a much more fluid feel to when and what procs and CD’s. For instance slam is not located 3 spots away from BT. I do run the slam add, which I happen to freakin’ love. My basic rotation is BT, WW, HS (slam when proc’d). I do throw in Enduring at the start of fights with mobs. I do like to try and be more expanded with the use of my toon; I do have pummel and will use it when appropriate. I do have the execute glyph b/c everyone says that trash kills really don’t matter, its boss damage that does. This is why I have removed cleave from my rotation and the glyph as well.
    My guild is awesome, they never have said, “step up your DPS”, but at times I kind of feel like I am a disappointment on the DPS charts. I have been sidelined b/c of the abilities that rogues bring and damn they are topping the charts at 6K and 4K being the lowest. Ret pally’s I am not too worried about b/c most are throwing down around the same amount as I am, and I think this is dumb b/c they have a lot of abilities to enhance dps, so that is their fail part. I just want to be a raid viable toon, and bring more than Battle Shout to the group. I do bring Rampage with me, and I think that players do not realize that they are getting a ranged and melee crit chance to all members w/in 45 yards by 5% ….
    Any tips, pointers, or over all criticisms would awesome, let’s not mince words or ideas just lay it out....
    Last edited by Kazeyonoma; 10-06-2009 at 09:37 AM.

Do you have an armory link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Satrina View Post
    Teaslin!

Or an <Enter> key? Seriously, that's almost impossible to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    Or an <Enter> key? Seriously, that's almost impossible to read.
    Yeah there is an enter key and dang a tab key too...I used word to make sure I did not look like an idiot on grammer etc. blame the paste not the paster... but thanks I will keep that in mind....

Quote Originally Posted by Teslin View Post
    The World of Warcraft Armory

is this what you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Teslin View Post
    I'm assuming this is the OP.

I'm not really an expert on Fury, but stats look good, gear looks good, spec looks good (5/5 Unbridled Wrath is pretty bad, but he's not trading off any real DPS talents to get it, so that's clearly not the problem).

I'm not aware of anything in the Fury rotation that's particularly difficult, except knowing when to Heroic Strike and when not to. Even if you're completely flubbing that I don't think it's going to be a 1000 DPS swing.

Is somebody keeping up Sunder Armor? I'm pretty sure not having that will severely impact your DPS, definitely more than ret pallies and Mutilate rogues, though probably not more than feral druids and Combat rogues.

drop meta drop blues gems get 21agil/crit meta and +10 stats gem(to take care of meta socket) now try and get a grimtoll from naxx it will boost u up so much. i always spec into cleave and glyph for it due to some fights where its needed, like some fights in TOC 10/25mans. it is important for boss to be sundered u benefit from it so much. if not prot warr ull have to stack em. also use WW 1st always.

+ Reply to Thread