+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help for an Un-Raided Fury DPS

Help for an Un-Raided Fury DPS

I have soloed my way to 80 and have begun to gear up with equipment from the ah, financed by my mining income. I wanted to begin raiding and have no idea where to start, being as i have been solo PvE so far. I have attempted to link my armor + stats any advice would help! Thanks

Mino

http://www.quickarmory.com/?r=US-anvilmar&n=minotard&full=1

You of need to get rid of your blue weapon and replace it with the edge of ruin H-TOC.
    next get rid of your Darkmoon Card: Death and replace it with the mirror of truth from heroic badge vendor or the banner of victory from R-TOC.
    Run heroics until you can get the helm and chest from the conquest emblem vendor.

Basicly you need to gear up from heroics and 10/25 naxx before you try ulduar and TOC 10/25

i'm guessing you skipped or chose different quest items leveling up that are key to really starting fresh at 80 for dps.

first thing, get your rep with ebon blade up to exalted. this will get you the best helm enchant (at revered), a better offhand weapon (the 2hand sword at revered, put your mace in your main hand), and the best boots you can use until nax25 basically (at exalted rep).

start farming heroics to get your 2 t8.5 tokens and along the way doing the h daily everyday you will get enough triumph badges to buy your shoulders and gloves. start farming some gold for a nobles deck (bis until trial 25), the crafted plate dps belt from ulduar, and the crafted dps gun from engineering. those will get you off to a nice start, but you really need to get expertise capped (26 expertise) to do any sort of maximum potential dmg.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Thanks Horror and Destruyen, I will begin on this stuff immediately. Destruyen, you dont know the names of the crafted items you mentioned do you:

"the crafted plate dps belt from ulduar, and the crafted dps gun from engineering.."

I just wanted something to shoot for. Also, is gemming the best route toward reaching the expertise cap? or could I suppliment with food for the time being? (I know I wont reach the cap, but i can do better then zero for now).

Mino

nesingwary 4000 and belt of the titans.

the 40 expertise rating food is 5 expertise, so 21 expertise needed from gear with the food buff to be capped.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

TY

+ Reply to Thread