+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Talent Build

Prot Talent Build

Hello i have a Question about my talent build for Protection I am a Pally The World of Warcraft Armory and what should i be tanking with the Gear i have?

Ouch >_>. Glyphs are pretty wrong imo :-/
    Glyph of Divine Plea
    Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous
    Glyph of Seal of Vengeance are the ones i use on my pal tank. Spec... The World of Warcraft Armory is the one i prefer.

and with that gear you should be tanking naxx10/25 early uld10.

Hey ICrazy,

Mana isn’t normally a problem for us so you can probably drop the second point in SA and all the points from benediction without seeing to much of an impact. If you are having mana problems make sure DP is up, bless Sanc. If there is still issues seals wisdom and you should be fine.

TbtL is really worth maxing out. It doesn’t read well but it is one of our major sources of threat. Also glyphs as Teh says above + it is really worth getting the sense undead minor glyph. It is pretty OP for a minor. And imo it isn’t worth take Hammer Glyph, its really only any help on trash and im not a fan of glyphing/specing for trash.

Enjoy

This is the spec I use - you can switch Improved Hammer of Justice for Divine Guardian if you want and you can move Persuit of Justice out for 3/5 Vindication (though I personally find more utility from the runspeed bonus).

Glyph-wise you want Seal of Vengeance, Divine Plea and one of {Judgement; Righteous Defense; Hammer of the Righteous; Salvation} depending on your preference (single-target threat, no taunt misses, AoE threat and risky, situational mitigation cooldown, respectively).

Gear-wise it's hard to say as you appear to have logged out in your Retri gear. Wow-heroes.com is a good site that'll give recommendations for easy, medium and hard content is, so it's worth checking out

+ Reply to Thread