+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ToTC 10 HC Tank Stats

ToTC 10 HC Tank Stats

How much Effective Health, Damage Reduction, Miss, Dodge, Parry do I need to tank ToTC 10 HC? Basicly all numbers that TankPoints show.

Current Stats:
    HP: 39k
    EH: 103.682
    Dodge: 26.19
    Parry: 18.07
    Chance to be missed: 9.34
    Melee DR: 83%
    TankPoints: 227.335

You should be fine for heroic 10 man.

If you could link your amrory and maybe give some other stats besides the tankpoints. That would be awesome. But from those above you should be fine for h 10man

His armory is in the character pull down, not that hard to click it.

My armory is in Character menu under Nick. Another question:
    Do I need to be hit capped and exp capped for ToC10 HC? I heard that i will have threat problems in Heroic, that is why i am keeping thoose crapy legs and belt (with some food i am hit and exp capped).

Also what I should be aiming for? I mean here about stats like EH, DR, Dodge/parry for ToTC25 norm/hc.

I am focusing on dodge as much as i can but lots of items do not have it like t9 shoulders or toc25 tank legs. The point is should i pay attention to keep it at ~26%. I saw some DK end-game tanks that are giving it away instead of parry (24/22 dodge/parry).

Thanks for ur help guys =).
    Last edited by imagran; 09-27-2009 at 02:35 PM.

You should be ok to tank it based on your armory. I'd look to upgrade those legs though asap.
    It really comes down to your healers though. Good healers and you are fine, bad/mediocre healers and you will probably fail, esp on Anub.

Quote Originally Posted by imagran View Post
    Do I need to be hit capped and exp capped for ToC HC? I heard that i will have threat problems in Heroic, that is why i am keeping thoose crapy legs and belt (with some food i am hit and exp capped).
    Have you tried using food and alchemy buffs to get hit and expertise caps so you can replace that gear?

Rhinolicious Wormsteak
    Snapper Extreme
    Elixir of Accuracy
    Elixir of Expertise

I'm currently at 24 exp, and use the rhino steak to hit the cap.

i am using Snapper Extreme to get hit cap (232+40). I can change my legs+belt and lose 8,5% expertaise and 53 hit rating. I will be sitting at ~190 hit rating and 17 expertaise. Just dont know if it's worth as it can hurt my tps rly much. Anyways we are doing 10man hc after next reset so we will see how it goes =p.

Elixir of Accuracy
    Elixir of Expertise
    both shares cd with Flask of Stoneblood
    Last edited by imagran; 09-27-2009 at 02:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread