+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vine's TankUI & HealUI

Updated to new versions. Cleaner and more compact. Enjoy!

Hi, nice Ui.
    Try to load it but ran into a little problem, would love some help.
    i look in the profile of the addons and it does say it loaded the tankui. But the bars are in there default place.
    It comes up very simler to bigwhoop post. I will post a SS if needed

Did you follow the exact instructions when you installed it? Make sure you backup and DELETE your own Addons and WTF folders.

I have no idea what "bigwhoop" means.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhoop View Post
    Hi there, I've been around tankspot for a long time now, but only now I'm in need to psot something....

So I downloaded your UI Vine (tankui) I did everything you mentioned in the wowinterface post, and here's the end result

Pls help me
    Guessing that this is what Surcqura was talking about.

Ok it appears that wowinterface's servers haven't updated to the new file, possibly they have to manually approve it? And it being the holidays... The reason I know is that screenshot shows SexyMap and I am using Chinchilla in the new compilation.

EDIT: I just downloaded the file and it's the correct one: vine-tankui-v1.1.zip. Maybe you downloaded the old archived version?

!
    Last edited by sillypuddy; 12-23-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: nevermind figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by sillypuddy View Post
    !
    XLoot, change the options, or hold down shift

Seeing its 2 different downloads is it possible to have both in my wow ui folder at the same time and use reflux to switch between the 2 depending on which of my chars im using>?

This UI rocks :P I had to repair my WoW, so I lost your UI and I just spent like 3 hours, looking on the forum and watching all Tankspot videos to find it xD

I love it lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by Furinna View Post
    This UI rocks :P I had to repair my WoW, so I lost your UI and I just spent like 3 hours, looking on the forum and watching all Tankspot videos to find it xD

I love it lol :P
    Glad you like it! Unfortunately I've quit WoW so there will be no more updates to this UI Pack. If anyone wants to take it over they are welcome.

Hey Vine! i can't get the /Reflux switch tankui to work. I get the same result as Bigwhoop, what can i do?? Thanks for all help

+ Reply to Thread