+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any other human paladins with threat bug

Any other human paladins with threat bug

Any other human paladins notice there threat seems to be gimped?

Looks like there is a racial bug because my belf paladin is fine.

I logged out my human paladin was fine, log in today and it is like RF is turned off. Noticed it first run the daily H I was doing losing agro to dps even thought I was 2nd on the DPS and number 1 wasnt far ahead. Had trouble in 2nd run and kept checking that I had RF on. Got a moonkin friend to come beat on some elites in icecrown with me I am doing 2176 Dps on the elite he is doing 1789 and pulling it off me .... WTF?????
    Turning RF on and off I am generous if I say it seems to be adding 10% threat.

Took my belf out with another druid friend on that server he was doing 2.9K I was doing 1913 dps and holding agro no problem.

I have turned taken all my buffs off, turn RF on/off countless time to no avail I cant seem to get my threat back correct.

Plz dont tell me it is gear or spec or anything it was fine last night ... its definitely a bug I just need to work out how to get rid of it and preferably before raid time tonight.

Interested to hear from any other peeps with problem so I can narrow it down fast to get blizz to fix.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

Its alright, now you understand how hard a warrior works to be a good tank .

*edit* But in your defense, i'd put in a ticket and/or post on the forums at WoW's main site.

Hey uggly!

Human tankadin here.

You should shoot a ticket immediately then. Had no such issues during raidtime yesterday (CET so it should be your 'tonight') although it seemed that other tanks could pull mobs off me more easily.

But that was more a "it is MINE - taunt - lawl" issue...

Cheers!
    skaggi
    Last edited by Skaggi; 09-25-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Do not group with priests, easy as that.
    There is a bug with PW: S which results in the Priest stealing spells cast by the shielded player, for example avengers shield....

They also nerfed pally aggro by 10%

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    They also nerfed pally aggro by 10%
    The threat from Righteous Fury went from 190% to 180%, which is actually a 5% decrease, not 10%. Either way, the reduction here sounds far more like a bug if his DPS is higher and yet is being pulled from.

Check it's not the (known) Priest thing but still file a ticket either way because that does definitely sound screwy, even considering the changes to TbtL and RF.

DI someone to clear your character's buff table, and see what happens when you try again.

+ Reply to Thread