+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talent build for AoE threat.

Talent build for AoE threat.

Hello,

I'm looking for help with talent builds aiming on AoE threat. I'm not having to much of problems with lots of mobs but sometimes they break loose and i want to improve on that.

I'm raiding everything on the game except ToGC 10/25. I can get any gear of emblems, anykind.

Would be good to have a higher block set when tanking multiple adds? Or pure avoidance would be better?

I did a build on WoWhead (wowarmory don't open here at work) and want some feedback on how is it. :]

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Thanks for anyone who answer!

I've played around with cleave builds for trash tanking and I ended up preferring the deep wounds build for trash.

between heroic throw, charge, thunderclap, shockwave, cleave and tab-target devs, I find that I rarely get runners these days and if I do, a taunt will bring them right back to the meatpile. Additionally, you can always drop a mocking blow on one to keep him interested in you for a bit while aoe does its thing.

Snarf some crit food and if you're not worried about your defense (remember, 535 for most trash) you should throw on some threat or even crit trinkets to faciliate the deep wounds procs.

+ Reply to Thread