+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PvE] Gear Analysis [Prot]

[PvE] Gear Analysis [Prot]

Hey guys, I was wondering if a few of you could inspect my gear and tell me if I'm headed in the right direction and what I should/could improve on whether it be gear, gems, or enchants.

All suggestions and comments are appreciated.

I'd also like to know where I stand content-wise for example what content I SHOULD be doing weekly and which raids would be a bit difficult for me as both a Main Tank and an Off-Tank.

I do ToC 10 (regular) every week now and havn't touched Hard Mode yet. I also tanked Onyxia 10 yesterday which was pretty easy (it's suppost to be easier than ToC 10 so not suprised).

Would I be okay with tanking 25 man ToC as the MT? Also, what about ToC 25 HM? If I couldn't MT it, am I able to OT it? I know I have to do regular before I can do the HM but I don't think that'll be much of a problem.

Are my gems and enchants perfect? I know my hit is 41 below the cap but all the gear I'm looking at just keeps on taking away from my hit pool and so I'm finding it hard to hit that cap anytime soon unless I can get some gear that drops it + is a decent upgrade when it comes to other stats as well.

My armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks for all the help. ^_^

Bump.

Oh, another question for you guys. How's my spec look for the level of gear I have? Any adjustments that need to be made? Thanks!

Gear looks pretty good, expertise is a scootch low, but not critically so.

Specwise, I'd move the 2 points out of cruelty and put them in deep wounds, or something else.

Contentwise, you should be overgearing Ulduar 25, ready for ToGC 10 and find ToGC25 challenging

Thanks for the help, I'll respec today when I get off work.

I was wanting to know, though, what's the difference between ToC 10 and ToGC 10? Is ToGC 10 the Hard Mode version of ToC 10 or does ToC 10 have a HM of its own? If ToGC 10 is the HM of ToC 10, am I geared enough for ToC 25?

Also, what about Ulduar 25 HM? Am I overgearing it as well?

Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread