+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advise on Class.

Advise on Class.

I want to become more progressive with my toon and get into high end raids and have some fun i know what gear and stuff i need to help but i wanted to know is there any advise you could give me on my class or character.

Here's my armoury link
    The World of Warcraft Armory know i need the following
    (Son of Hodir Rep)
    28 Elblums belt
    19 Elblums Neck

Enchants

Armory link no worky...

Aik Earthern Ring

looks like you've built up your gear all you can with badges from heroics... good, that means you're ready for 25 ulduar. start with a guild that like to do that regularly (and make sure it's one with a vent or else mediocrity is bound to overwhelm you). if the guild you're in is doing 10/25 man toc and can afford to let you in, then by all means go for it, as you're a dps class which is a lot easier to get kissed into a guild raid by the leaders than a healer or tank. if your guild doesn't do gear runs in naxx 25/uld10/uld25(and ony/voa10/25 now) then i suggest you find a new guild at least until you get geared for whatever level of progression your guild is at. if they're not focusing on raiding, then gtfo as soon as possible... i can't tell you how much better your WoW experience will be when you get into a smart group of raiders that know how to put a raid together and aren't QQing on naxx10 every week.

as for your concerns about your class/skill, read any hunter's dps guide and you'll figure that out easy. every raid needs a good class. figure out how to synergize first and foremost.

+ Reply to Thread