+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Burnished Quel'Serrar BiS for EHP?

I do atm got both swords on my warrior and to test things out I dual-wielded them and kept hiting a targetdummy, doing the normal fury-rotation. As fa as I can see the sanctuary buffs DO NOT STACK. If Glaming procced first, then burnished it just overwrited it like if you got a higher level buff of anything else. Gleaming never procced when I has the sanctuary buff from Burnished up. The internal cooldowns did not seem to share as Burnished could sometimes proc 1-2 seconds after Burnished.

So for DK's that want to duel-wield them. Yeah you will get a higher uptime on the sanctuary buff, but they will never stack so that way it is not that imba. I would suggest dual-wielding it together with one of the ToC weapons instead =)

I just got the burnished quel'serrar last night and tested it in ToC. I noticed the proc rate was not very high. Definitely not as high as the 80+% up time suggested. Was i just unlucky or was the proc rate nerfed?

I hope to god you aren't relying on a proc for your survivability. Seems pretty flippant.

I use Blood and Glory, it has stats that don't disappear randomly.

Procs seem to be generated off of SoV/C ticks as well... Fantastic for a paladin.
    Now with prehensile ears!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    Procs seem to be generated off of SoV/C ticks as well... Fantastic for a paladin.
    It shouldn't be. You're probably seeing it proc off of Holy Vengeance applications, which count as melee attacks.
    "Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
    MATLAB TPS 4.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 4.0

My gm tried it last week (prot pally) and he said that the proc rate was 30% uptime... so at least for paladin... sucks... (he used his usual rotation)

Quote Originally Posted by MudNova View Post
    My gm tried it last week (prot pally) and he said that the proc rate was 30% uptime... so at least for paladin... sucks... (he used his usual rotation)
    That seems very low.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

Wonder how the 1-handed Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle will change the opinion of dual-wielding Quel'serrar for tanking...

...although it would probably look cooler than it would be effective over the new Icecrown gear...

Quote Originally Posted by MudNova View Post
    My paladin got 35% uptime for autoattacking a heroic dummy. Sure your gm didn't fubar the overall time (e.g. be healing/DPS on a fight, long fight where you don't always attack such as yogg)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

+ Reply to Thread