+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feral druid good pvp class?

Feral druid good pvp class?

maybe im just not looking good enough,but i dont really see much feral druids in bgs

are they a good class for pvp? cuz im thinkin about just gettin a bunch of like mage boa stuff and just makin a frost mage alt instead of a feral druid alt

im runnin kinda low on emblems though to get boa stuff.plus the only other class i think of to make a alt is a frost mage and i dont really know any good boa stuff for mages(unless its just general mage robes,etc plus a staff.or 1h plus offhand)

Feral Druid is definitely a good class if you play it right. Pretty high skill cap imo. One of my arena partners was feral and he is one of the top players on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    Feral Druid is definitely a good class if you play it right. Pretty high skill cap imo. One of my arena partners was feral and he is one of the top players on the server.

ya,feral druids do seem to be a pretty hard class to play.im thinkin about maybe eather going boomkin and trying that out.or just making a frost mage and pvping with that

but i dont really know any good boa stuff for a frost mage.plus im runnin kinda low on conquest emblems,but i think you can still get bind on account stuff with stone keeper's shard right.cuz i got like almost 2k of those

Feral Druids are OP imo if anything, I somehow got crit for 8k by one the other day. Wearing Plate with resilience I think it's safe to say that they've got some crazy burst along with a buttload of bleeds.

The worst part is unlike a Rogue, they're not squishy if they dont wanna be, popping bear form does them justice against a melee, but the worst of it is when they pop into Druid form and insta Cyclone along with Innervating they're healer, and even throwing a few heals when needed like all other hybrids.

But yea not everyone can do this.

+ Reply to Thread