+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to go? Tank caught in Limbo.

Where to go? Tank caught in Limbo.

WoW Armory Link - Wilhem.

I'm at the point with my gear that for worthwhile upgrades I seem to need some TotC trophies or at least some drops from in there... I've failed to get past the Beasts of Northrend, though...

I was hoping that someone could possibly look at my gear/spec and tell me if i'm missing something required to be in there or if I could tweak a few things to improve my spec/gearing/gemming...

What I see as my biggest weakness is that my expertise is only 16... With a T9 helm it goes up to 24 and that is my next goal, but grinding 2 Emblems of Triumph a day is slow going.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks, y'all!

The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Strit View Post
    Well yeah, I know what that says... But I was wondering if there was some tweaking with some talent points or some gems or something.

I've kind of just learned to tank on my own and from reading a few things here and there, I don't know any other DK tanks so was hoping someone here could point me in a direction -- A good one preferably.

I'd say you're roughly equivalent to my gear(although I'm a warrior) and we're working on twin valks tonight, so it's probably not your gear, as our other tank is a DK and is maybe slightly ahead of me in gear.

+ Reply to Thread