+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Trink Question

Quick Trink Question

OK well brewfest has been nice to me, picked up both Bubbling Brightbrew and Brawlers souvenir. Also have essence and Black Heart. At a loss which to equip!

Since i"m DK it doesnt show my specs in frost presence, so here's the possibilities:

BH+BB
    33691 HP
    25.6 dodge

BH+BS
    31801 HP
    26.92 dodge

BB+BS
    32291 HP
    26.92 dodge

Which combo would you guys choose and why? I like the BH proc as I only tend to pop CD's when the poop hits the fan, and I feel like a proc means I end up getting more benefit overall at the cost of choosing when it's active.

Also, if anyone feels like checking out my toon and offering general gear/spec suggestions, that's always appreciated

It would depend entirely on what you are tanking. Tanking is a very subjective experience (meaning context defines what is right and wrong). The right choices for tanking H ToC are probably not the right choices for tanking Naxx10.

If you are tanking Ulduar or ToC then get as much hp as possible while maintaining 5.6% crit reduction (540 defense if no resilience is being considered). HP + Armor = best stats to stack when tanking very hard hitting bosses.

Thanks for the input. The above assumes def cap, hit cap and close to exp cap

+ Reply to Thread