+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Min Crit % for Raiding Arms Warrior

Min Crit % for Raiding Arms Warrior

So I've recently switched from being a full time raiding Prot Warrior to a full time raiding Arms warrior and I've got a question that I cannot find in any guide.

What is the min crit % you want to be at as an Arms Warrior?

I'm currently unbuffed sitting at 33% crit chance unbuffed and 52.5% Armor Penetration unbuffed (this doesn't include being in battle stance or the proc from my Grim Toll Trinket)

So I am trying to figure out if I'm sitting ok at my crit % or if it is too low.

I cannot link an armory atm cause I'm at work and it won't load WoW armory

i dont really think there is a min crit % for arms, it just naturally comes from gear/spec. 33% crit is fine i think. when i made the switch from fury to arms i had about that much with axe spec until i got some ulduar gear.

just dont gem for it, let it come from gear. i usually pick up agi necks/rings to help out a little with crit too (most are bis anyways).
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Thanks Destruyen, yeah I have only 1 crit gem and that was cause the socket bonus was ArP everything else is ArP red gems with my 2 purple gems for the meta gem activation

you should switch to the 21 agi/3% crit dmg meta and use a nightmare tear for activation. then you can use another red gem since the nightmare tear will count for both the 1 blue and 1 yellow gem for meta activation.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

+ Reply to Thread